This thread is privately moderated by wedge98, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 06, 2007, 11:39 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Thread OP
Wanted

Foam High Wing Aileron Trainer Kit

Looking for a Foam high wing aileron trainer kit.

I am looking for a good foam high wing aileron trainer kit. I have a lot of equipment so all I need is the plane and I'm looking to keep cost low. So far I've been looking at the GWS EStarter but if someone can point me towards a better plane/deal I'm all ears.

Thanks

-Chris
to remove ads between posts
Jan 06, 2007, 11:44 PM
Trader Rating: 177
Boycot Crappy CC Controllers
E-STARTER EXCELENT CHOICE. when you get used to it you can do some mods to it to make it perform much better, faster, etc... Do a search on e-starter you will find tons of info. It is the one I would recomend.
Jan 20, 2007, 07:46 PM
Trader Rating: 3
I got a cessna182 that i'v only flown a couple times. The only thing is that the front wheel strut is broken. The replacement parts are comming some time next month. its urs for $150 plus the receipt for s&h

Quick Reply