This thread is privately moderated by PlaneCrazy4Sure, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 02, 2007, 06:52 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Thread OP
For Sale

E-Flight Park 300 and CC PHX10

Park 300 $35 shipped, box and everything used very little
CC10 $35 shipped, papers also used very little
$70 for both with Priority Shipping
Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Jan 03, 2007, 04:01 AM
Trader Rating: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaneCrazy4Sure
Park 300 $35 shipped, box and everything used very little
CC10 $35 shipped, papers also used very little
$70 for both with Priority Shipping
Thanks
PM Sent
Feb 08, 2007, 10:12 AM
Trader Rating: 40
In Thrust We Trust

Thief and a liar!

Been over a month with this thief. Stole my money and never shipped, full of excuses. Called the cops.

Re: CC 10

It will be to you by wed...I will send you con# on monday...I know what it feels like to get stiffed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterDog
Quote:
Im versy sorry about this!!! It wil be sent out moday first thing..I have been it in the hospital...but all is well now...I was going to have my wife send it but she couldnt find the address..once again sorry and it will be there by wed if I send it priority...

Quote:
Alright,
Enough is enough. Where is my merchandise that I paid for?
Avoiding my emails and PM's? Seeing that you were on this site two days ago, I know you have recieved the emails and PM's. Do I have to start trashing you on all the websites, contact the Bank, the Post Office (who'll file Felony, Interstate Fraud charges) and that I go to your neighborhood once a month?

I was hoping you were a straight up guy. Don't like threats myself, so I rarely make them unless I intend to carry it out. Get back to me in the next 24 hrs or I go after you legally and......
(If you have already sent it, my apologies and thank you! Some communication would have prevented this)

Let me know,
Charles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep...I will get it out to you ASAP...give me your address agian so I dont get them mixed up..thanks

Quote:
Hi Chris,
receive my check yet?
Charles

Quote:
Christopher Libby
PoBox 1855
Bryson City, NC, 28713

Quote:
Ok, whats your address in NC? I can send you a check I suppose.

Quote:
nope sorry...

Quote:
Do you do paypal?

Quote:
A guy told me he wanted it so I gave him my addy for him to send a check or mo and he never wrote back...Ive pmd him with no reply..so sure I still got it..if you want it and are going I will hold it for you..if the other guys check show up I will send it back to him..LMK Thanks

Quote:
Still have it?
Thx,
WD
Feb 08, 2007, 10:36 AM
Trader Rating: 14
Waterdog, can you post the dates or a chronology? I've had similar problems with other sellers and believe the full context will shine the light where it should go!

Quick Reply