Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Dec 29, 2006, 01:00 PM
jbp
Find More Posts by jbp
jbp
Discussion

2nd Helicopter Suggestions

I need some suggestions on a good choice for a second helicopter. I am currently flying a Blade CX2 and have had no problems with it. I also fly RC 3D planes, so I have some experience on the sticks. I don't think I am ready to advance to 3D helicopters, but I do want something that will do a little more than the Blade CX2 and one that I can fly outside (I fly my CX2 outside, but with absolutely no wind). I have a Spectrum DX6 that I will be using as my radio. Please help me with some suggestions.

Thanks,
jbp
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 29, 2006, 01:41 PM
Find More Posts by rcnyc78
Flying at You Crazy Fast!
You might want to ask this question on the Micro Helis section but I would guess a fixed pitch heli would be the next step. Some say it's good to go straight to a collective pitch heli but considering that I haven't flown either I can't help in that department.
Old Dec 29, 2006, 04:24 PM
Find More Posts by Z400Flyer
Permanently Banned
A Blade CP Pro is a EXCELLENT Second heli...Teachs you the workings of a Collective Pitch Heli...

Then from there its time for a HB King, or TREX or something shaft/belt driven tail.