Old Sep 15, 2002, 06:03 PM
D W
Find More Posts by D W
D W
I love you man.

Will my TM fly with Aiptek 1.3?

You guys (and gals?) with the aero shots have got me interested in trying it myself. Been modeling a long time (30+ years) and just re-entered R/C after learning about park/slow fliers. It's my dream come true!!! Love my Tiger moth and am having a ball flying in the school yard down the street.
For ~$89- would purchase the mini pen-cam but don't know if TM can handle it. Has anyone tried this?
Prob. gonna get a Crazy Max as next plane. How about this one for aero photos with pen-cam?
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 15, 2002, 08:01 PM
Find More Posts by Aspen
I've had pretty good luck flying the Aiptek in the TM. My TM has an M-100 in it, but it's old and beaten up. I've not rigged up a servo yet, so I just take low-res videos. It pushes it pretty hard to get decent altitude in just a minute and a half. I suspect it would be a lot easier in a plane that hadn't had the wings ripped off a half a dozen times.

Here's a still shot cropped from one of the low-res videos:

John