Dec 26, 2006, 04:05 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

I can't get my picoo z to fly anymore...So I'm getting another...where to buy?

This is the damn picoo z I got from trendtimes.com for 99 bucks. (yeah I know It's a long story and i'm over it.) anyway. fly like a dream for a week and now won't fly for nothing. Spins out of control to the left and wobbles really bad. I think the main rotor blade is like really out of wack. I've tried trimming it and not getting any real results. Maybe like the last 10% of the battery it will fly decent enough to play with but thats like 15 seconds worth. The main rotor blades and stablizer are all jacked up or something. they look fine but when it flies I can see the rotor blades and stablizer blades wobbling like crazy and almost like they are on uneven planes. Yet when you look at it it looks ok but its obviouly not correct. So i'm gonna just buy a new one and scrap it for parts. Where is a good place to buy a new one.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 26, 2006, 05:49 PM
crashin with a smile
Try raidentech.com. I just bought two of them for christmas and they were 29.99. Heck of a savings considering what you paid. Anyway they both worked great. The reason for your issues is probably due to the tail motor not properly functioning. I had the same issues and noticed my tail motor not turning nearly as fast as the other one. I think it burned out.
Dec 26, 2006, 07:17 PM
Thread OP
ok. well maybe I will try replacing it for the hell of it. I can hear if reving up and down while pressing right and left. I have a bladerunner tail motor I could use. Should work huh! I think they are the same motor
Dec 26, 2006, 07:26 PM
Looks like a knock-off.
No mention of Silverlit
I've heard people ordering from play-asia.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdirk007
Try raidentech.com. I just bought two of them for christmas and they were 29.99. Heck of a savings considering what you paid. Anyway they both worked great. The reason for your issues is probably due to the tail motor not properly functioning. I had the same issues and noticed my tail motor not turning nearly as fast as the other one. I think it burned out.
Dec 26, 2006, 11:35 PM
Thread OP
o.k. I just ordered another yellow one from play-asia can't wait to be flying again. lol
Dec 27, 2006, 10:30 AM
Picoo Z Madman!
i've ordered one from play-asia too... can't wait for it to turn up!

It means my xmas present (copy of picoo z) can be used for spares if needed

Quick Reply