Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 17, 2006, 08:17 AM
Build it again, Sam!
Discussion

Operation Bastelbogen Goes International

Hi Guys!

Got an idea:

Introduction:

For you to know: here are some pictures of our 3 day workshop in September 2005 in Villingen Schwenningen - Germany.

And what finally came out

Mine

Schorschs

Heinzs

But why posting this here...

- Ok there eventually will be a second one in march to may lasting 4 days.... and I thought ... in times of cheap inner Europe flights... if anyone here around would be interested ???

Just wanna get some response !

Hansjoerg
Last edited by Harpye; Dec 17, 2006 at 08:31 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 21, 2006, 07:54 AM
Interesting Hansjoerg,

maybe I'll come too. Tickets still are 208,35 € .. Going by train is 198€
I thought I'd cheat with travelling by train (I can use the public transport for free within the Netherlands since I'm a student) by first going to Maastricht and then buy a ticket from Maastricht to stuttgart, but the price stays the same. Can you help me planning a trip from the Dutch border to Villingen..

Ah heck maybe I should just talk my dad into letting me take the car... I know how to get to you already

Dave
Dec 21, 2006, 08:06 AM
Build it again, Sam!
Could you give me the location of the border where you want to pass???
Dec 21, 2006, 08:23 AM
I checked.. Heerlen is best. http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/que...09959&OK#focus but, there are so many Villingen Schwenningen stations...

Anyway, I'm affraid I don't like the 802 all that much.. The HE100 is pretty need. Or let's go American with a Dauntles

Dave
Dec 21, 2006, 09:09 AM
Build it again, Sam!
The nearest is Villingen Hauptbahnhof ( Hbf) but the pricing is rather high for the transfer ( and the trip takes 8 hours / 160 Euros from Aachen to Villingen and back). You have to decide!

About the plane - it will probably be the FW802 -I did a kind of poll in the German forum I work and from where the most of the people that joined Bastelbogen come - and the resut was this plane... Alternatively the I16 and the He 100 but the FW802 with first prio...
Dec 31, 2009, 05:56 AM
Hi Folks,

if the date fits to my plans I will come, too.

Your´s

Al
Dec 31, 2009, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_cappuchino
Hi Folks,

if the date fits to my plans I will come, too.

Your´s

Al
Well very nice but you're about 3 years late...LOL
(check the dates of the previous posts)