Dec 17, 2006, 03:17 AM
Supra!!!!!!
Thread OP
Discussion

Just ordered this plane!!! Seems like a good deal

I was searching through and found this plane looks like a GWS formosa clone. I like how it looks so i ordered one... Does anyone have one????? When i get it maybe ill throw one of those BP 21 motors in it... I dont know... But for shure a li-po....

Seems like a good price it was 92.10 $ shioed to my door so well see

check it out

LINK: www.raidentech.com/4acbararecor.html
to remove ads between posts
Dec 17, 2006, 07:38 AM
Promoting Model Aviation...
Edited by me. Same name wrong plane. Why would the same company use the same name for a different plane?

Rest can stay.

Maybe it's just me but when I have a need to spend my hard earned money on some RC stuff I do a LOT of research here and via Google. RC Groups is an excellent source of information and will save you a lot of money -if you accept the folks' advice.

If the search feature doesn't yield good results, just ask before spending the money.

I've only wasted my money one time ($80) on a plane. I did a bunch of research and the purchase seemed justified and a worthwhile investment. The problem was that there were very few discussions on said plane and dummy me bought one anyway. It was an extremely aggravating build and it never flew correctly. Needless to say, the trashman took it away for me. Am I still bitter about it? You bet. I could have bought a MUS instead and still be flying it. Funny thing is, I have yet to read anyone show any interest in one since I bought mine. I guess everyone is smarter than me.

Anyway, good luck with your plane. I hope it works for you.
Last edited by Murocflyer; Dec 18, 2006 at 01:34 AM.
Dec 17, 2006, 11:50 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Stick 3D
I was searching through and found this plane looks like a GWS formosa clone. I like how it looks so i ordered one... Does anyone have one????? When i get it maybe ill throw one of those BP 21 motors in it... I dont know... But for shure a li-po....

Seems like a good price it was 92.10 $ shioed to my door so well see

check it out

LINK: www.raidentech.com/4acbararecor.html
The GWS Formosa can be had with a 400 motor for $38.00 from just about any Hobby shop. I'm putting together one right now.

Chuck
Dec 18, 2006, 01:35 AM
Promoting Model Aviation...
Edited my post above. Removing foot from mouth.
Dec 18, 2006, 08:49 AM
Balsa is for doll houses
Mosa clone?
Looks like a GWS kit to me mang.
If you allready own a radio its not a deal.
Dec 18, 2006, 10:17 AM
characters welcome!
7-cell 600mah NiMh/geared 300. 15 minute flying time??

Suuuuure.

mw
Dec 18, 2006, 10:30 AM
Wrongway Feldman
Well, addding it up, it's not a terrible deal. The radio's gotta be worth $30 or so, the airframe/motor $40, and electronics are all of $30+ if you were to buy a la carte.
Dec 18, 2006, 03:04 PM
Sussex, UK
That assumes the radio gear it comes with actually works and isn't such junk that you end up replacing it all. You might be lucky...
Dec 18, 2006, 03:47 PM
$92.10 for a 4ch plane shipped to your door? As long as the electronics work you got a nice deal. A 370 geared motor will fly that nicely. Won't hover but perfectly fine for learning on. Ditch the gear if your flying off of grass, or get some $10 GWS floats for grass/snow/water. This plane is very versatile so have fun.
Dec 19, 2006, 03:21 PM
Supra!!!!!!
Thread OP
Thanks guys ill see how it goes, it will be here later today 12-19-06. Its already on the truck for dilivery... I will probobly put in my own reciver and use my futaba tx and then a bp 21 motor with a CC TBird 18. I will probobly use a thunderpower 1320 mAh 3 cell li-po.... It looks pretty good so i will see when it gets here.... The reason i choose this plane is because i had too, i was given 100.00 for going through alot of surgury. my grandma gave this mony to me but she said either i can order a plane or i can get a plane for x-mas and wait... So i choose ummmmm NOW NOW NOW More planes LOL

Well all i have to do now is wait!!! when will it be here

Quick Reply