This thread is privately moderated by JWags, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 15, 2006, 08:16 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

The cheap Blade CX2 radio does CCPM mixing!

This is a nice, unexpected bonus.

There's a lot of potential in the TX and RX from this kit.

Range may be limited - the TX RF board is postage-stamp sized, and it's hard to imagine that it's capable of putting out much power.

But it looks entirely reasonable that I could separate the reciver module from the ESC/BEC/mixer/gyro board from this kit and "go separates", making my Hummingbird Pro CP a 2.4GHz machine without a lot of hassle.

The CX2 wouldn't need to be grounded, either; any 72MHz receiver could be attached to the ESC/BEC/mixer/gyro to keep it flying.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 15, 2007, 03:14 PM
Did you ever get the cx2 transmitter to work as a ccpm TX. I have a shogun v2 and I was wondering if it would work for it.

Quick Reply