START HERE - How to propose a new forum
New forum requests are common. The following procedure explains how they will be handled from now on.
1. A new forum may be proposed by any user with at least 100 posts. Please give us detailed information so we can understand your request. Use this form to guide you. See an example request here.
2. Once your thread has generated 50 replies from other users who agree that the proposal is a good one, compile the list of names and inform an admin or moderator. The site management will review the list and most likely call for a vote.
3. The administrator will create a thread with a yes/no poll attached to it, and will announce this thread in the appropriate area. The poll will be held for at least 10 days, and it must gather at least 75% "yes" votes.
4. If the vote passes, the new forum will be created but put on a probation period for at least 30 days. During this probation period the forum will be monitored to see if it is being used. If the forum proves to be unsuccessful, it will be removed.
5. If the vote or the probation fails, the process will have to be started over, but no sooner than 60 days, please.
Please note that the site admins may decide to circumvent the above process, if the idea is particularly strong.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Gallery||START HERE if you are new to this forum||Aeroengineer1||Submarines||1||Sep 27, 2005 07:35 AM|
|Question||Nikon 3700 How to set up, Photos to post here on RC Group forum's ??||ninjinscreed||Aerial Photography||2||Mar 24, 2005 08:50 AM|
|Hello, new to the forum. How do you make a coil actuator flap?||FlipperSail||Ornithopters||13||Aug 06, 2004 08:31 AM|
|New to forum...How do I post a .mpeg or .avi||QuietRiot||Parkflyers||5||Dec 29, 2003 07:27 PM|
|How to propose a new forum||jbourke||New Forum Requests||0||Sep 15, 2003 01:40 AM|