This thread is privately moderated by tyga78, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 10, 2006, 07:36 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
For Sale

Windrider Airliner - A380 in Qantas livery

Description Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

Item Specifics

Condition: New

For sale is a Radio Controlled Airbus A380 model, never flown. Painted up in Qantas's first expected aircraft to be delivered (Nancy)

The model is made out of foam, and finished with clear foam safe lacqor then painted.

Functions are aileron, elevator, rudder, Nose wheel steering and throttle.

It's powered by two geared Himark brushless electric motors with 2 brushless ESC's turning two 4 blade 10x8 GWS props. Plenty of power on taxi tests and believe it will fly well.

Everything is ready to go. Just add a reciever and 1 big Lipo or 2 smaller lipo's and it's ready to go. I was intending to run it on 2 x 2200 mAh Lipo's but the wiring can be modified to take one bigger lipo. I live in the sydney, NSW (Australia) area.

Would love to keep it however due to its size and the fact I have run out of room it unfortunately has to go.

I have more photo's if required.

PM me for more info

Cheers

Tyga
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply