Sep 10, 2002, 02:56 AM
Thread OP

ESC finally makes it back from Schulze!

Hey guys!

After over a month, my ESC finally made it back from Schulze! It was a brand new, and unused 18.46K that I was told to return before using it in my Logo 10 for upgrade so it wouldnt fail.

It cost me $40 to ship it to Germany via UPS. It took a few days to get there and sat in customs for a few weeks. Schulze got it around the 16th of last month and it looks to have shipped around the 22nd or so (Good turnaround there since it was only at Schulze for a few days!).

I dont mind returning the ESC or waiting....well, maybe a little But what I do mind was the fact that I took the time to put my ESC into a box, with bubble wrap and packing peanuts to ship it. And when I got it back, it was sent AIRMAIL in a THIN bubble wrap envelope - and it was crushed!!! The ESC box is mangled, and the paperwork is roughed up. The ESC LOOKS ok, but the printed label under the shrink does appear smashed. But that I believe was just from the update and the new label they used - hopefully not from shipping.

I wont be able to use the ESC for a few more weeks as Im too busy to be able to finish my Logo 10. But I figured I would post this for others who may wonder just how long it takes to get your ESC to Schulze and back. Im a bit upset at their use of somewhat poor packaging and cheap shipping, but I guess it is common for any company. As long as the ESC works, Im a happy camper! I think Schulze is the top of the heap when it comes to quality and performance and I plan to use many of their products for a very long time. I look forward to using this new Schulze ESC design as soon as I can!

Jason
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply