Dec 05, 2006, 01:41 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

What happened to "www.Flying-Hobby.com Dragonus II SA Build Thread..."

Hi everyone,

Just ordered myself a Dragonus II SA (or Intuder, whatever it's called) from rc-expertfor christmas!!

This is going to be my first heli and I can't wait to get it and build it!!!

I saw the thread "www.Flying-Hobby.com Dragonus II SA Build Thread..." when i was deciding what to buy and it was an awesome thread with amazing detail of the complete build process. The manual isn't very detailed in it's descriptions and I was going to use this thread to help me build my heli.

But all the pictures have dissappeared!!!

I read something about dissagreements with kdill2160 and he's been banned or something. But this is no reason to ruin an very useful thread!!

Whats going on?!?!?
to remove ads between posts
Dec 05, 2006, 01:45 PM
since he hosted pics on his home server, he removed them I guess he isnt it in for the hobby

this heli is a very straightforward build!!! But we can all help and get you in the air if needed..

Please feel free to PM me if needed
Dec 05, 2006, 02:07 PM
Thread OP
That was an amazingly quick reply.

I've just found another version of this thread on RCUniverse. Still with all pics

I've been wanting to get into this hobby for ages now but the cost has always been the issue, and I've finally managed to find what I've heard is a great heli for an even geater price!!

It's nice to know that there's helpful peole around and I'll probaby be needing a lot of advice from everyone in the future.

Thanks again,

Andy
Dec 05, 2006, 02:09 PM
Another great build thread (for the Elite):
http://www.dragonus.tw/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8

Regards,
Scott
www.rc-tek.com
Dec 05, 2006, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy.D.457
That was an amazingly quick reply.

I've just found another version of this thread on RCUniverse. Still with all pics

I've been wanting to get into this hobby for ages now but the cost has always been the issue, and I've finally managed to find what I've heard is a great heli for an even geater price!!

It's nice to know that there's helpful peole around and I'll probaby be needing a lot of advice from everyone in the future.

Thanks again,

Andy

pics look to be down there also ... funny thing is its a cut and paste and he still doesnt have it in the air.
Dec 05, 2006, 03:41 PM
Heli Monger
If you have an questions feel free to ask I've built 2 Dragonus SA's already.
Dec 05, 2006, 04:45 PM
Lost in space
Andy , I was hoping to use that thread to get me thru the trouble spots also as my manual is in chinnese . Scot at RC-TEK provided a link to a better manual . In english and it has better drawings .

http://www.rc-tek.com/downloads/DIIP_ENGManualv08.pdf

Dave ,
Dec 05, 2006, 08:04 PM
Thread OP
There was a link to this one on one of th build threads so i got it already
thanks tho
Andy
Dec 05, 2006, 08:15 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by eMeNeX
If you have an questions feel free to ask I've built 2 Dragonus SA's already.
Thanks, I'll probably have a few questions during the build.
I'm at uni at the mo and its getting delivered back home so I'll be getting it at christmas. I'll start a new thread when I start building it to ask questions and maybe post some pics along the way.

I don't think I've ever been excited to get home from uni before!!!
Dec 11, 2006, 01:59 PM
Flying-Hobby
as ken's thread been some guy attack .......
Dec 11, 2006, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fung
as ken's thread been some guy attack .......

I dont think so fung... he attacked many people on his outrage!

Why do you think HE is banned. I would really stay away from him, could hurt your business
Dec 11, 2006, 10:33 PM
Gravity sucks :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbooth
I dont think so fung... he attacked many people on his outrage!

Why do you think HE is banned. I would really stay away from him, could hurt your business
Well, I would have to agree with Fung's comment, you can say I'm wrong but that's my opinion . I don't know with you but I don't get into this hobby because of ego.

Why can't we just get along and be nice with each other?
Dec 12, 2006, 05:29 AM
...and I would agree with kbooth's comment so now we are all getting along and can agree to disagree.

Anyway, back on topic.

Regards,
Scott
Dec 13, 2006, 12:39 AM
Gravity sucks :)
Yeah, sure, I would drop topic right here. See if they can just that, we won't have the nonsense and back to building and flying heli

Quick Reply