Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by sun.flyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 01, 2006, 09:38 AM
Find More Posts by sun.flyer
Trader Rating: 126
Test your skills....fly IMAC!!
Found

AeroFly Pro Deluxe w/Hitec adapter:

I am looking for a AeroFly Pro Deluxe simulator that I can use with my Hitec Optic 6. If you happen to have one with the Hitec usb adapter let me know. I would like one to start working with my son on one before next outdoor flying season. Thanks, paypal ready.

Tim
Last edited by sun.flyer; Dec 01, 2006 at 04:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 01, 2006, 10:24 AM
Find More Posts by freddb3
Trader Rating: 101
I have an Ikarus AeroFly PRO Deluxe RC Flight Simulator COMPLETE with "R/C Transmitter". I would sell it for $170 shipped. I have really liked having this setup with the R/C transmitter because I used it more because it is always connected. Thanks, Fred
Old Dec 01, 2006, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the offer Fred, but I really need one with just the usb connector.

Tim
Old Dec 03, 2006, 11:17 AM
anyone have one of these with the Hitec round connector they want to sell?

Tim
Old Dec 04, 2006, 09:48 PM
Find More Posts by Andrew Miller
Trader Rating: 0
I have an APFD with original packaging and cords. I fly JR, so i'm not sure what pins a hitec radio has. My cords include the usb cord to a 5 pin round (pins around bottom), 5 pin round (pins all around), JR, and JR6103 connector. These are the standard cords/ adapters plus the special JR6103. I have had the program for a while, but the disk is still in great condition, and I have had no problems. I am asking $140 shipped. Thanks.
Old Dec 05, 2006, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
I have an APFD with original packaging and cords. I fly JR, so i'm not sure what pins a hitec radio has. My cords include the usb cord to a 5 pin round (pins around bottom), 5 pin round (pins all around), JR, and JR6103 connector. These are the standard cords/ adapters plus the special JR6103. I have had the program for a while, but the disk is still in great condition, and I have had no problems. I am asking $140 shipped. Thanks.

Andrew,

sent you a pm.

Tim
Old Dec 05, 2006, 07:22 PM
found one.

Tim