Nov 29, 2006, 02:32 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Schulter mini boy

I'm a first time poster in this forum and so I apologise for my first post being a question.

In the past I've raced rc cars but recently my grandad has asked me to sell some of his old remote control aircraft.

One of the aircraft is a Schulter mini boy the set is complete un built so although its old it is basically unbuilt.

Are there collectors out there who would be interested in this type of thing he also has a max .40 petrol engine that was bought to go with the helcopter that is also brand new.

I'm posting this because I have looked around and I'm not really sure where to sell this item because I guess to alot of people it would be worthless but I guess certain individuals may be interested in an item such as this.

Sorry if this is wasting anyones time I am just hopeing I can get a little information.

Best regards
Matt
to remove ads between posts
Nov 30, 2006, 09:21 AM
Multi-Platform Pilot
Its a collectors item thats for sure, especially if its unbuilt. I'd run it on ebay, you never know.

For example I've seen unbuilt Kavan Jet Rangers from the mid 70s go for as little as 300 and as much as 1200 dollars.

Quick Reply