Dec 30, 2006, 09:59 PM

Full Screen

Well it is very easy to almost get full screen..Put your Taskbar on auto hide...then simply maximize the Clearview and there is your full screen...not too hard to do. On the other hand..In the second picture is the taskbar locked and sized very big and I simply resized the Clearview window to fit the rest of the screen...I scaled these down to about 50% of origional size of snapshot by the way. Also just went to taskbar properties and selected keep taskbar on top of windows...if you do this and then select full screen...you will get the same results as in the 2nd picture w/o having to resize manually the window.
Last edited by helo36; Dec 30, 2006 at 10:34 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 30, 2006, 10:49 PM
yes i know, but that's not a solution, it's just a shoddy work.
slapdash.

that will not solve the FPS improvement bcos graphic card need to share power procesing with windows environment and the game.
Last edited by wallaguest1; Dec 30, 2006 at 11:07 PM.
Dec 30, 2006, 11:14 PM

Shoddy Work

Well...I guess you KNOW IT ALL...Since you know everything...why don't you just write your own sim and see what everyone thinks of your work!!...How dare you call someone else's work Shoddy. How insulting...I bet you don't have a clue what it takes to create a program like a sim. Sorry all for being blunt..But this guy needs to learn a few basic manners and as I said before..he needs to Take a happy pill and atleast be constructive. I told myself last November that I was not gonna get upset and post too much in the sim areas...but my god....The people who show these kinds of attitudes towards vendors and others trying to help ...no wonder the sim commmunity is tore to shreds!!! and by the way....I play alot of online games and I use other RC sims..and guess what..they share graphics with windows...it's called Multi-Tasking...LOL
When I looked at your picture a page back..It just occurred to me that maybe you did not know how to resize your window or how to fix the taskbar to stay on top of the windows.....So I was merely explaining to you how to accomplish this.....but it seems to me...that all you are interestred in is creating alot of nonsense and complaining about anything and everything....and calling other peoples work shoddy......creating hate and discontent....SHAME ON YOU!!

Ken
Last edited by helo36; Dec 30, 2006 at 11:32 PM.
Dec 31, 2006, 12:33 AM
read one more time what did i said: shoddy is ur solution, not the sim.

sorry if its an insult or swear word.
the translator told me shoddy as the word i was searching.

in spanish: solucion chapuzera.
Dec 31, 2006, 12:42 AM
whyu get mad man? under my point of view im just trying to help improve the sims with my tips.

if i think that something is not smart, or well done, i say it, that's all.
Dec 31, 2006, 12:44 AM

Shoddy

here is the english meaning...from a dictionary of the word Shoddy which can be found on
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/shoddy

shod·dy (shd)
adj. shod·di·er, shod·di·est
1. Made of or containing inferior material.
a. Of poor quality or craft.
b. Rundown; shabby.
3. Dishonest or reprehensible: shoddy business practices.
4. Conspicuously and cheaply imitative.
n. pl. shod·dies
a. Woolen yarn made from scraps or used clothing, with some new wool added.
b. Cloth made from or containing such yarn.
2. Something of inferior quality; a cheap imitation.

ok then maybe you had a bad choice of words..but still...All I see in your posts here is complaining to vendors and their products as well as people who are trying to help.

Ken
Dec 31, 2006, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helo36
by the way....I play alot of online games and I use other RC sims..and guess what..they share graphics with windows...it's called Multi-Tasking...LOL

are u tryng to make me laught?
what kind of games you play? maybe 3D chess ?
doesent matter, the games are you talking about, probably can work with the most old graphic card.

you talk with no sense.

Try to play reflex xtr in window mode, maybe you get 10 fps.
try to play it at flull screen and you will see the diference.

in fact i run clearview at 72 fps, i dont need a full screen option to see it more smothly, but i think this option should be included.
Dec 31, 2006, 12:54 AM
okey, so i thought shoddy was: "a bad solution that work but it's not the best solution"

i dont know wich is the word i try to find, but you got the idea right?.
Dec 31, 2006, 01:01 AM

Funny

Real Funny..I play both CV and Reflex in 1400 x 1050 screen resolution....and for Games..I play anarchy online,World of Warcraft and others in the same resolution and get fantastic FPS...In fact I play anarchy online and WoW sometimes as 2 instances running at the same time in window mode...I have 2 accounts on each game...so I can dual log both accts at same time on same computer. I am running a Geforce 4 6800 w/256 meg ram...my computer specs are:
AMD Athlon 64 3200
2.5 gig memory
120 gig Hard disk
ect. ect
and my machine is now 3 yrs old...Graphics card is 1 yr old

And I will tell you one more thing...I repair computers for a living...and have been since 1992. I have been playing online games...since the internet became popular....I was on AOL before it was AOL...it was Q-Link back in the day and you connected with a 300 baud modem.
Dec 31, 2006, 01:09 AM
okeyyyyyyyyyyy you are a master.
fullscreen is not necessary.

discussion is end.
Dec 31, 2006, 01:18 AM

My Point

But you missed the main point...which is

The way you are posting in the forums.....Okay...I understand your english may not be that good....BUT...If I look at your post...it sounded like you needed help resizing your windows and with your toolbar....and it just seemed that all you were doing is badmouthing the sims.,..not just clearview....I read many of these forums every day...I use it for research to see how the different sims are coming along....More too often are there people in these forums..arguing, bickering, and complaining. From you earlier posts..It just seemed like you just wanted to point out how bad the sims are....if this is the case...then go buy you an airplane or heli and try to fly it for the first time w/o the advantage of having a sim to help your eye-hand coordination and watch your money end up in a pile of broken parts. I have been flying RC planes and heli's for over 15 yrs...when I started there was no such thing as an RC-Simulator. It was hard-earned cash down the toilet when I crashed. So please ....be considerate and constructive.

Ken
Dec 31, 2006, 10:05 AM
So - no chance of getting an auto crash replay then

Kim
Dec 31, 2006, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozzykim
So - no chance of getting an auto crash replay then

Kim
I may implement it. Now, when I think more, I remember in Grand Turismo, after you finish a race, the sim starts replaying the race. CV can start replaying the last 5 sec's, showing the control sticks, and spacebar can reset at anytime.

Stefan
http://rcflightsim.com
Dec 31, 2006, 12:38 PM
Hi Stefan,
Quote:
I remember in Grand Turismo, after you finish a race, the sim starts replaying the race
Yeah I know, everytime my ten year old daughter beats me around the Nurburgring in a Subaru WRX, I have to watch the mistakes I made and I have one outside in the driveway

Quote:
CV can start replaying the last 5 sec's, showing the control sticks, and spacebar can reset at anytime.
That would be GREAT

If people wouldn't like it as a default, then how about a tutorial to explain how to set it up just for li'l ole me

Regards

Kim
Dec 31, 2006, 04:43 PM
I would love to see a T-REX600 in the next version. If you know of a T-REX600 model that can be imported already...please let me know. Otherwise that would be my one request.

Quick Reply