Nov 13, 2006, 12:38 PM
Thread OP
Build Log

Dragonus II Elite from www.rc-tek.com

Well my fedex packages should be here today.. Just for everyones info, I did pay for an SA and 2 Elite(I guess ones a arf). I did get a discount( a nice one, thats why I went with three) for all the trouble with the cyclone but thats it..

I will just do a build log on the elite, since ken did SUCH a great job with his build. I will also show what you get if you get the adv elite kit.. Please lets keep this cool.. and no BS, WE CAN ALL GET ALONG!

here are some pics of whats comming:
to remove ads between posts
Nov 13, 2006, 12:54 PM
"Heli-Pimp"
ohhh bling bling... looks nice... Congrats...

BTW: Let us know which color boom your kit comes with... With mine they show a cool looking smoke grey/charcoal color boom in a pic and I really like it alot, but in my kit I received a black boom...I'd love to get the charcoal colored one... Your pics show two different: silver & black booms
Last edited by kdill2160; Nov 13, 2006 at 01:06 PM.
Nov 13, 2006, 01:16 PM
We hope you enjoy the kits and a productive/informative build thread comes out it. The "Elite Advanced" kit you're getting will come with a full ALU carrying case as well so post some pics if you like it.

I also threw in a fabric carrying bag that can be used with the other heli's for you to evaluate. SoooOOOOoooOOO have fun!

Regards,
Scott
Nov 13, 2006, 01:17 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdill2160
ohhh bling bling... looks nice... Congrats...

BTW: Let us know which color boom your kit comes with... With mine they show a cool looking smoke grey/charcoal color boom in a pic and I really like it alot, but in my kit I received a black boom...I'd love to get the charcoal colored one... Your pics show two different: silver & black booms

Yeah those are just pics I took of another site.. I will have the pics of the final version tonight once I get home from work... It might be a short day here at work
Nov 13, 2006, 01:18 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_RC-TEK
We hope you enjoy the kits and a productive/informative build thread comes out it. The "Elite Advanced" kit you're getting will come with a full ALU carrying case as well so post some pics if you like it.

I also threw in a fabric carrying bag that can be used with the other heli's for you to evaluate. SoooOOOOoooOOO have fun!

Regards,
Scott

man its x-mas a month early!!!

Thanks so much scott, I will do my best!!
Nov 13, 2006, 01:28 PM
TT
TT
mad scientist
The quality / price for these is unprecedented.

What / where is the best street price on these? I'm getting ready to pull the trigger...

Any USA parts support yet?

-Tom
Nov 13, 2006, 01:42 PM
Does Rc tek plan to provide spart parts support for both dragonus SA and elite in europe ?

I'm looking into a new heli, but my main priority is spart parts availability. It's a real problem for a beginner like me. My Esky cool cost me more in shipping than in spart parts itself ...
Nov 13, 2006, 01:51 PM
I like the canopy on the intruder much better then the PRO and the elite.

Is the blue silverisch material conductive? It seems to be called both fiberglass and some carbon vatiation...what is it?
Nov 13, 2006, 01:58 PM
Heli Monger
What's the word on upgrade parts? Any ideas yet. You know stock doesn't last long =p

-Tom
Nov 13, 2006, 01:59 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT
The quality / price for these is unprecedented.

What / where is the best street price on these? I'm getting ready to pull the trigger...

Any USA parts support yet?

-Tom
I think rc-tek is.. but only he can answer this for you!
Nov 13, 2006, 02:00 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by eMeNeX
What's the word on upgrade parts? Any ideas yet. You know stock doesn't last long =p

-Tom
well with the elite not much more needs upgrading by the looks of the pics.. But thats another one for scott
Nov 13, 2006, 02:07 PM
Heli Monger
I'm looking forward to this build thread. I can't wait for my intruder to get here. As far as upgrades go I always like to go Metal Tail parts I'm guessing a "SA" Intruder to Elite parts upgrade and interchangability.
Nov 13, 2006, 02:24 PM
I think it's a little strange that the PRO is so little spoken off when its still cheaper then an SE and so many many people have those?
TT
TT
mad scientist
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbooth
I think rc-tek is.. but only he can answer this for you!
Strange...there is no mention of the Dragonus at www.rc-tek.com.

-Tom
"Heli-Pimp"
Sorry, I do NOT want to hijack this thread...I covered this in my thread...all parts are interchangeable...between all three models
Pro, Elite and SA...

Quick Reply