Dec 28, 2006, 11:42 PM
In Massive Debt
De-duh-dee. I thought this thread was about planes? Or the lack of them?
to remove ads between posts
Dec 29, 2006, 04:54 AM
ARFs Are Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzardwarrior7
De-duh-dee. I thought this thread was about planes? Or the lack of them?
I've been following this thread since the beginning. I still can't figure out what it's abo ut.
Dec 29, 2006, 09:05 AM
This thread is like all his others. Ask for information/help and then tell us all we're wrong and he's going to do it his way. If you dare to disagree, he reports you to the mods.
Dec 29, 2006, 11:40 AM
God is good
Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire123
. . . im kittin it up at the mo in in stock class type R
I wonder howe long it will be before he drops this project, like the majority of his other projects?
Dec 29, 2006, 01:26 PM
ARFs Are Me
Has it been started? I don't remember seeing any pics of his progress.
Dec 29, 2006, 03:07 PM
In Massive Debt
I thought the engine he was planning to use was from one of his bikes?
Dec 29, 2006, 03:54 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Pilot
I wonder howe long it will be before he drops this project, like the majority of his other projects?

nope

just waiting for the parts to arive.
Dec 29, 2006, 03:55 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzardwarrior7
I thought the engine he was planning to use was from one of his bikes?
yes im rebuilding it when my new parts come
Dec 29, 2006, 03:56 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCrump
Has it been started? I don't remember seeing any pics of his progress.

no you wouldent do because i havent got the parts yet
Dec 29, 2006, 04:12 PM
Ok, 1 more post, this might help spit and keep his mind on bikes and stop bothering us with his tunnel vision plane talk

http://www.50cc-motorcycles.com/forum/
Dec 29, 2006, 05:22 PM
Team Me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiz310
This thread is like all his others. Ask for information/help and then tell us all we're wrong and he's going to do it his way. If you dare to disagree, he reports you to the mods.

DO NOT QUESTION THE WAYS OF THE GREAT SPITFIRE123! HE KNOWS ALL!

Joel
Dec 29, 2006, 05:29 PM
Viper Pilot,

You in the Flint Aero R/C Club?

Rant On

Anyways, I wouldn't say that a teenager can't afford to do what this kid wants to do because thats absurd. I, too, am a 17 year-old kid that has paid for my Private Pilot's License, clothes, doing things with friends, and getting ready to start my Instrument Rating. So, don't use that he can't afford it as an excuse, because it's rediculous.

Also, just because he's 14 doesn't mean he can't fly. I hate to break it to the old folks, but we young guns are more coordinated than most of you will ever be. We adapt and learn things much more quickly than what old people do. Age does not matter.

Alright, rant off.

P.S. I'm not defending this kid, just the possibilities of it happening.
Dec 29, 2006, 05:35 PM
Team Me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshrk22

Rant On

Anyways, I wouldn't say that a teenager can't afford to do what this kid wants to do because thats absurd. I, too, am a 17 year-old kid that has paid for my Private Pilot's License, clothes, doing things with friends, and getting ready to start my Instrument Rating. So, don't use that he can't afford it as an excuse, because it's rediculous.

Also, just because he's 14 doesn't mean he can't fly. I hate to break it to the old folks, but we young guns are more coordinated than most of you will ever be. We adapt and learn things much more quickly than what old people do. Age does not matter.

Alright, rant off.

P.S. I'm not defending this kid, just the possibilities of it happening.
if were going this way, lets take it from a perspective from someone closer to his age. Im 15. I dont have a job (like him) I can hardly afford R/C. Not ridiculous.....and building something such as this from scratch is a MASSIVE undertaking. A heck of alot more work that what your doing there (no offense)

not everyone learns faster than older people. people like Spit who cant take advice if it beats him in the face will learn slowly, by mistakes.

Joel
Dec 29, 2006, 05:37 PM
Team Me!
and welcome to RCGroups.com!
Dec 29, 2006, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-38J-Lightning
if were going this way, lets take it from a perspective from someone closer to his age. Im 15. I dont have a job (like him) I can hardly afford R/C. Not ridiculous.....and building something such as this from scratch is a MASSIVE undertaking. A heck of alot more work that what your doing there (no offense)

not everyone learns faster than older people. people like Spit who cant take advice if it beats him in the face will learn slowly, by mistakes.

Joel
P38,
You and spitfire have never worked as hard as I have, so please don't tell me that "his building of an R/C plane is more hard work". When you have a 3.93 GPA and about 5 AP classes and college classes (As a junior in HS I might add). Not to mention a 3 sport athlete, working a job, having your PPL and working on IR, involved in about 10 clubs, competing for a USAFA slot and AFROTC scholarship, than you can come talk to me about hard work. Flying R/C airplanes as a hobby is not hard work, it's enjoyment.

I hope you stick to your toy plane, because you won't get anywhere with your defintion of hard work.

Thanks for the welcome.

Quick Reply