This thread is privately moderated by DR. JOY, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 07, 2006, 08:43 PM
Stay thirsty my friends.
Thread OP
Discussion

Model Possibilities

These are some model possibilities that I have ben looking into. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. I have a lot of fans lying around looking for homes and can't decide. In fact would be interested in any suggestions. I really prefer soviet aricraft.
Last edited by DR. JOY; Nov 07, 2006 at 08:57 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 07, 2006, 09:09 PM
Nice pictures. Did you take them recently? I say so, because in September last year when we were in western Russia, St. Basil's was being restored and I swear we have photos that are almost identical. Good luck on the models!

Best Regards!
Nov 08, 2006, 09:21 AM
Stay thirsty my friends.
Thread OP
No; these were taken in 2004. If you look closely, it is hard to see, there is some protective netting and scaffolding around the foundation of St. Basils even then. My plan is to go back next year. I would like to go to Khodinka and back to Monino.
Nov 08, 2006, 09:28 PM
Yes, I see what you are referring to. We really enjoyed ourselves last year. The Russian people, their history, etc was all just amazing. We can't wait to go back and see even more, probably the eastern side next trip. Thanks for the posting, I did a very pleasurable flashback!
Apr 18, 2018, 11:51 PM
AMA xxx6793/ NAMBA 1054
I love Russian planes. Grew up with the Mig-17 and 19, and i remember how i was blown away the first time i saw a picture of the F-4 Phantom.
ah, childhood memories.
Thank you for these pictures!
Latest blog entry: My SlowProgress

Quick Reply