This thread is privately moderated by myace, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 28, 2006, 10:27 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
Sold

traxxas stampede w/ upgraded motor, wheelie bar, radio, etc.

Now for sale on ebay and locallly, so I reserve the right to end auction at any time. Thanks, Matt

This stuff has only been ridden a handful of times. I had it up for sale before, but marked it as sold because I didn't know how else to close it out. At this point, I am sure that I want to sell it. The pics are self explanatory. This is the new Stampede, brand new charger, brand new airtronics remote, no problems on any of equipment.

As a package deal I will sell the remainder, that is, minus the charger, for $375. I think this is a great deal. I will now sell the truck, as you see it, with upgraded motor, bearings, wheels, and the brand new Airtronics Radio as a package deal for $299. That is all you see here, minus the iCE charger which has alread sold for $299, and only$15 for shipping w/in the US.
Please email me with any questions you may have @ [email protected]il.com

Thanks all,
Matt

Thanks for looking all, Matt

P.S. Please see my excellent feedback, I am trustworthy, my ebay id is [email protected].
Last edited by myace; Nov 17, 2006 at 06:29 PM. Reason: NEW LOWER PRICING!!!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 29, 2006, 09:34 PM
Trader Rating: 4
you have pm.
Oct 30, 2006, 01:23 PM
Thread OP
PM has been answered!
Oct 31, 2006, 10:52 AM
Thread OP
ICE charger is sold! I will part out, just ask. I am reasonable, just check my feedback.

Thanks, Matt
Nov 04, 2006, 01:18 PM
Trader Rating: 0
I want the wheelie Bar...How much....and what would the tires be also?
Nov 13, 2006, 09:42 AM
Thread OP
Everything you see is for sale, minus the Ice charger, for $305 shipped!!! Excellent condition, can't beat this deal, a new truck, upgraded motor, bearings, new airtronics radio, moabs, wheelie bar, etc. If you are looking for batteries, I also have a few that I would be willing to sell for cheap, good ones, not the el cheepos!

Thanks for looking, Matt
Nov 13, 2006, 09:52 PM
May I ask what kind of motor that is? I'm looking for a new motor for my Rustler. If you could, pm me as to some guidelines or which motors would be compatible with my car, because the stampede and rustler are very similar correct? Thanks.
Nov 14, 2006, 12:06 AM
Thread OP
Hi there, Yes, they are basically the same vehicle with suspension mods from what I understand. The motor is a brand new 17 turn dyno tuned, balanced, and fast one from komodo. I haven't looked at it for a while, so you could google it and find more about it. If you are really interested, I would give you a great deal on the whole truck, which will give you interchangeable parts, and twice the fun! At any rate, get back to me and let me know what you think. This motor is faster and torquier than the stock 12 turn that comes in all the new stampedes!

Have fun, Matt
Nov 14, 2006, 11:20 AM
Pm'ing you man, thanks.
Nov 14, 2006, 02:01 PM
Thread OP
PM answered, thanks man!

Matt

Quick Reply