New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 20, 2006, 01:02 PM
Find More Posts by theblade
Discussion

Blade CX lower rotor head screws won't thread

I have'nt been able to start the machined screws into the unthreaded Lower Rotor Head, on the Blade CX I have.

Any tips would be apreciated.

Dave
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 20, 2006, 03:40 PM
Find More Posts by quickster47
Everyone crashes sometime
Patience, young grasshopper. Patience and more patience. And a maybe 7x or 10x OptiVisor and maybe even a tap to start some threads in the plastic. It is also better and more easily accessible to start those screws with the piece not mounted.

I know this is not a lot of help but for this job there is not a lot one can advise.

Patience, young grasshopper and new Jedi knight.
Old Oct 24, 2006, 04:02 PM
Find More Posts by theblade
The first thing I did was try getting the screws started on the shaft. I took it off after reading this.
A magnfier with a light made it a lot easier.

Thanks.

Dave