New F3P servos, Testing! - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Oct 20, 2006, 08:22 AM
rapghsi
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam).
Oct 20, 2006, 11:37 AM
Great RC Pilot
some one have buy stuff from that site?
i want to try to order the f3p motor.
Oct 21, 2006, 05:18 AM
-(-<
Poor photos.

Close-up shots would show details much better.

But thanks for the info.
Oct 21, 2006, 10:04 AM
Great RC Pilot
my camera dont have focus, so this is the best quality i can get from my camera.
Oct 21, 2006, 10:06 AM
Great RC Pilot
Here is a bigegr image from the remote-hobbies site.
Oct 21, 2006, 11:10 AM
Off playing tug
thanks for the info, how well is the trim adjustments on them? a lot of the micro servo's ive used have verry poor trim adjustment around center.

Chris
Oct 21, 2006, 11:12 AM
Off playing tug
after looking at the web page...7 bucks a pop @ 24 oz of Torque? how could you go wrong? i think im gonna order a few today.

Chris
Oct 21, 2006, 11:46 AM
Great RC Pilot
They center very well!
better then the blue arrow 4.3 gr servo, and its stiffer, the 4.3 and 3.7 is sponjy.
i jest came back from a test flight, wow thats grate losing 14 gr of my plane.
the are very very fast servos!
i think its the right pick of all the nano servos, very good price and fast shipping.
Oct 21, 2006, 03:57 PM
RIP Azarr - "Old age is not for sissies"
Hmm, I tried to buy some of these to check them out. But the paypal checkout tell's me there's a problem with the seller's email address.

On their contact sheet they have a period after their email address, that may be the problem. I contacted them and we'll see what happens.

Azarr
www.ecubedrc.com
Oct 21, 2006, 06:31 PM
Great RC Pilot
Works for me, are you shoure you write all your information right?
Oct 21, 2006, 06:44 PM
Off playing tug
i just ordered 3 and didnt have any pronlums with paypaling them
Oct 22, 2006, 12:40 AM
Those are either the Blue Arrow or the Interflite 4.3's. Same case, same gearset.

I used the Blue Arrow version in my first Sentinel. They are OK, but not perfect. For the price, they are a pretty good value....
Oct 22, 2006, 01:16 AM
Electric Hippy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarr
Hmm, I tried to buy some of these to check them out. But the paypal checkout tell's me there's a problem with the seller's email address.

Azarr
www.ecubedrc.com
I hAD that problem 2.
Oct 22, 2006, 08:20 AM
Great RC Pilot
i tryed again the checkout and it works fine, i can enter my email and password in the paypal section.
did you report the site for the problems?
Oct 22, 2006, 01:16 PM
RIP Azarr - "Old age is not for sissies"
Quote:
Originally Posted by matchlessaero
Those are either the Blue Arrow or the Interflite 4.3's. Same case, same gearset.

I used the Blue Arrow version in my first Sentinel. They are OK, but not perfect. For the price, they are a pretty good value....
If they're really Blue Arrow's I wouldn't buy them. I bought several to try, one had no splines on the ouput gear, the servo arm just spun and the second let out the smoke when I plugged it in. The third worked OK, but I don't have any real confidence in them. I guess I'll stay with the Futaba's and let someone else experiment.

Azarr
www.ecubedrc.com