It needs a Hitec Single Conversion Receiver crystal, part # 66472XX, where XX is the channel #. As far as range - on the case it says "extra long range" - whatever that means. The receiver is not listed on hitecrcd.com. - http://hitecrcd.com/Receivers/Menu/R...AIR_SFShtm.htm
The New 6Channel HFS-06MT / Mini 6S FM Single Conversion Receiver is a full range narrow band robust receiver weighing just over 15g with great performance.
- 6 Channel Single Conversion FM Aircraft Receiver
- Gold Plated Pins
- Auto Gain Control
- Uses Hitec Single Conversion Crystals.
- Narrow Band / Compact Size
- Weight 15.5 gm (0.55 oz)
- Input Voltage: 4.3 to 6.0 V
- Size 36.7X25X18mm (1.46 X 0.98 X 0.71 inches).
1. Always turn on the transmitter before turning on the power to the receiver.
2. Always perform a range check prior to the first flight of the day. Check the operation status at least 35 m (75 feet) away from the receiver with the transmitter antenna fully collapsed.
Changing the Crystal.
The Hitec receiver is "center tuned"and will accept any Hitec single conversion crystal (within same band) without re-tuning.
[*Auto shift Selection - for 72 MHz mini 6S. Just by turning "OFF" and "ON" of mini 6S, you can easily synchronise the Shift type. (Keep the TX power ON during Auto Shift Selection) ]
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||PRICE REDUCED - Hitec HFD-08RD 8 channel FM Dual Conversion Receiver (new)||zguy||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||3||Aug 20, 2007 02:45 PM|
|For Sale||PRICE REDUCED - Hitec HFD-08RD 8 channel FM Dual Conversion Receiver (new)||zguy||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||0||Aug 18, 2007 01:37 PM|
|Sold||Hitec Mini 6S Auto-shift FM Receiver||Dynomike||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||5||May 06, 2007 10:06 AM|
|For Sale||Hitec RCD Electron 6 72MHz Aircraft 6 Channel FM Receiver: Multiplex, JR and Airtroni||flightpac||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||4||Sep 01, 2006 06:28 PM|
|Sold||Hitec Electron 6-Channel FM Receiver Negative Shift||Dynomike||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||2||Aug 28, 2006 09:21 AM|