Oct 15, 2006, 03:39 PM
Thread OP
Whoops!

"LIFT HERE" Decals for 1:12 scale Sopwiths

I am putting together a 1:12 scale Guillows Sopwith Camel and needed the "Lift Here" stencils to complete the look. I found a decal maker to provide the decals (Josh Muma at "Bedlam Creations" - www.bedlamcreations.com), and, naturally since I only needed eight decals, the minimum order was for fifty! Which means I have a whole lot of extra decals! If you have or are working on a 1:12 scale Sopwith and would like to add these stencils for the finishing touch, contact me either by E-mail or P.M. and leave your name and address, and I will send you a set of five decals, free. I just have way too many of these and I would be happy to share just so's they don't go to waste! I think these stencils were used on most Sopwiths, though I'm not sure; do your own research!
Last edited by B7270; Oct 16, 2006 at 06:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2006, 08:24 PM
Thread OP
To everyone who ordered a set, your decals are on their way, and thanks for the great response. Everyone else: plenty of decals left! This could be a great way to finish up that 1/12 scale Camel or Tripe! Just give me an E-mail or P.M. ... and these are free!
Feb 05, 2008, 08:20 AM
Hello;

I am just starting a 1/12 scale sopwith triplane from aerodromerc.com

If you have any of the decals left, I would love get a set, thanks,

Dan
Mar 08, 2008, 12:45 PM
Always looking UP
Quote:
Originally Posted by B7270
I am putting together a 1:12 scale Guillows Sopwith Camel and needed the "Lift Here" stencils to complete the look. I found a decal maker to provide the decals (Josh Muma at "Bedlam Creations" - www.bedlamcreations.com), and, naturally since I only needed eight decals, the minimum order was for fifty! Which means I have a whole lot of extra decals! If you have or are working on a 1:12 scale Sopwith and would like to add these stencils for the finishing touch, contact me either by E-mail or P.M. and leave your name and address, and I will send you a set of five decals, free. I just have way too many of these and I would be happy to share just so's they don't go to waste! I think these stencils were used on most Sopwiths, though I'm not sure; do your own research!
Are these decals or stickers? I hope you didnt pay through the nose. Minimum order of 50 is steep, I probably could have had them cut from white vinyl for a couple of bucks! LOL
Mar 13, 2008, 08:29 PM
aka Super Chief
Quote:
Originally Posted by FANMAN
Are these decals or stickers? I hope you didnt pay through the nose. Minimum order of 50 is steep, I probably could have had them cut from white vinyl for a couple of bucks! LOL
New to this type of "decaling", where would one go to get vinyl lettering?
I am interested in military font type.
I am moving to middle GA soon and hope to get in on all of the goings-on in GA pertaining to RC.
Thanks
Dec 17, 2020, 01:22 AM

Custom hobby decals

Custom Hobby Decals is a premier supplier of digitally printed waterslide and vinyl decals, stickers, and stencils for Hobbyists worldwide.
https://customhobbydecals.com/
It helped me to get my required decals why don't go there and give a check

Quick Reply