Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Nov 01, 2006, 05:12 PM
Find More Posts by cadetman
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregG
This is too cool. A clubmate of mine flew T-33's in the service. I'd love to do one a fly it with him in attendence.

Could this be converted to EDF? Could you please share pictures of the inside of a fuselage half.
Greg/Paul

my original T33 design was for EDF but it didnt fly any better than the original Kyosho T33 EDF design,

plus i wanted it to fly with the wing tip tanks on
and the original Kyosho would not fly with the tanks on !

when i flew the T-33 prototype for the first time and saw how slow you could roll it i was smitten !

watch the Vid and you will see what i mean..

http://media.putfile.com/T33

and thats with NO RUDDER

it rotates on its axis like a true jet

personally i LOVE it
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 02, 2006, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail
Hi Cadetman and other R/C flyers,i haven't had much luck with pusher prop jets but not being one to give up i have been looking at this T33.I'm using the logic as it isn't a swept wing that it will be a more managable jet.

as true as your word !... you bought one

post pics and comments here

if R/C builders are gonna spend good money on a kit then i will make sure they are happy with their purchase

Ray
Old Nov 02, 2006, 04:58 PM
Find More Posts by redtail
Wilco Ray,
I might go for a different colour scheme-don't know yet,mind you there must be loads to choose from.i will no doubt add cockpit detail and a pilot or two.Just been looking at your Vulcan which is due out in 2007-wow that's going to be very popular!Probably will have to get one of those as well.Mind you i'd better finish my Multiplex Cargo B17 conversion first-so many planes so little time lol!I have a feeling you will have loads of success with your T33 and other aircraft in production-Good luck!
Paul
Old Nov 02, 2006, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail
Wilco Ray,
I might go for a different colour scheme-don't know yet,mind you there must be loads to choose from.i will no doubt add cockpit detail and a pilot or two.Just been looking at your Vulcan which is due out in 2007-wow that's going to be very popular!Probably will have to get one of those as well.Mind you i'd better finish my Multiplex Cargo B17 conversion first-so many planes so little time lol!I have a feeling you will have loads of success with your T33 and other aircraft in production-Good luck!
Paul

there are lots more variations of schemes if you search on the Net

i am looking forward to 2007 airshows

i imagine the HJ F16, the Vulcan Bomber, flanked with the T-33 and the Bae Hawk

i can only dream of this !

Ray
Old Nov 02, 2006, 07:48 PM
Nearly forgot the Free style look Too

this is by a T33 builder who wanted a Tiger Strip look

Very Kewl

Ray
Old Nov 04, 2006, 07:15 PM
and now.. Taa Daaa !

no words just pics
Old Nov 07, 2006, 05:03 PM
the builder doing the Tiger Strip version has completed it and i have to say it looks absolutly Brilliant

he lives about 50 miles from me and i hope to see it fly

Ray
Old Jan 30, 2007, 08:07 PM
Find More Posts by R/C Dallas
Cadetman

What kind of shipping would be involved to send one of these to Italy? The Thunderbirds are visiting Aviano in July and our local R/C club is hoping to do some demos on the base during the festivities. It would be awesome to have a few of the different planes used by the team over the years...and the T-33 is definately one of my favorites. Your T-33 is a gorgeous airplane and those slow rolls are just beautiful!

I'm also looking at maybe a F-100 or F-105, a F-4, a T-38 and of course a F-16. The F-4 and T-38 would be 6mmflyrc versions of Shumate ParkJets and probably would go with a Ultra Fly for the F-16. F-100 or F-105 would probably be a scratch build. A collection of Thunderbird history all in Thunderbirds trim. That would be sweet!

Randal

Edit: After some research, the T-33 was never used by the Thunderbirds. It was, however, used by the "USAFE Acrobats" who were the predecessors to the Thunderbirds and flew between 1949 and 1953. I think the T-33 looks great in the T-birds scheme so I'll stick with it.
Last edited by R/C Dallas; Jan 30, 2007 at 08:29 PM.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 08:52 PM
Find More Posts by J Morgan
EB-66C Team Member
Ray,
While we're on the subject, did you get my e-mail? Wondering if you have tracked my T-33?

J
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: AC-130E Vietnam era gunship