Old Oct 11, 2006, 11:47 PM
wac
Find More Posts by wac
wac
Discussion

Im Looking for an E sailplane for aerial videography

hello All, Im new to the sailplane world, and i was looking for an electric sail plane that can cary about 200g of camera equipment. I already have a himax 2816-1220 motor, and would like to use that.. also the wider the fuslage the better...
does anyone know of an electric glider that is like i described ?
take care
wac
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2006, 04:08 AM
Find More Posts by GordonTarling
Supersonic Engineering
The Multiplex EasyStar can just about be classified as a glider and is very popular for AP work. I'd suggest you take a long trawl through the Aerial Photography forum on this site, where you'll find lots of useful threads about what you are planning.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 01:20 PM
wac
Find More Posts by wac
wac
hey gordon,, ive been doing ap for quite a while with helis and standard planes,, but i have a pretty big video cam (ganz super cam ) and i wanted some really long flight times with a glider type plane..