This thread is privately moderated by questtek, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 08, 2006, 02:14 PM
Professor Joe Valencic
Thread OP
Cool

Boat-Car-Submersible in One

The attached pictures show a 1/7th model of a concept I am developing, (the larger yellow canard) I am Senor Scientist R & D for Exomos submersibles www.exomos.com While we build submersibles and jet powered surface boats, my latest concept is a two person electric vehicle that is a combination boat, car and.........submersible. The "car" aspect will use the drive system in the pics...geared brushless motors, while the boat and car will use jet drives coupled to brushless motors. For the actual vehicle we will use the latest Lithium Chromium batteries that we use in the "special" class of our Exomos submersibles. A following post will show an alternate wheel/prop drive I am experimenting with. As you can see, RC models play an important role in demonstrating unique engineering concepts before they are launched into actual, limited production vehicles.
Best to all, Professor Joe Valencic
Last edited by questtek; Oct 15, 2006 at 02:02 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2006, 07:23 PM
Ham Call Sign: KK4KGJ
Cool stuff. You need to fix your link to exomos.com and take off the ).

Also I like the concept vehicle you are making. But those wheels in the back look too small and slick. Will be hard for it to get traction on anything but paved road or concrete. Maybe that's the plan though. Just a thought.

Quick Reply