Sep 27, 2006, 01:08 PM
Discussion

Diamond Dust RC plane online order?!

Hi Guys,

Anybody know where else I can order online this kit besides the manufacturers website as they are currently not taking orders.. I saw this at the local flying field in Singapore and I am waiting to lay my hands on a kit.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 28, 2006, 10:19 AM
God is good
DD R/C is the only place I know of. Their website will be up in a week or so!!!
Sep 28, 2006, 10:21 AM
God is good
Why not look into this one!!!
Sep 29, 2006, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the reply, the delta vortex is a little big. Thanks anyway
Oct 01, 2006, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcflyerx
Hi Guys,

Anybody know where else I can order online this kit besides the manufacturers website as they are currently not taking orders.. I saw this at the local flying field in Singapore and I am waiting to lay my hands on a kit.

In stock here.
http://www.gravesrc.com/DDRDUST_DDR_..._p/ddrdust.htm
Dec 11, 2006, 02:48 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm the webmaster/Internet Sales Manager for WWW.GRAVESRC.COM. We sold out of DDRDUST today, and when we called to order more, all we got was voicemail. Doesn't sound good! If we are able to contact DD R/C to order more, I'll post a notice here.

Regards,
Lynn Gordon
Jan 13, 2007, 04:03 PM
I have a Diamond Dust collecting dust in my basement that I could be convinced to part with. It is already built and covered. PM me if you are interested.
Feb 20, 2007, 12:34 AM
Quad Addict
hey slope, do you still have that Dust hanging around and you wanna get rid of??
Feb 20, 2007, 01:47 PM
Morris hobbies is supposed to start producing these.

Not a combat plane though, just a Delta.
Mar 15, 2007, 08:18 PM
last time i was at hodges the had a bunch of them@ www.hodgeshobbies.com ---henry
Oct 02, 2007, 03:16 PM
Here is a link to the Diamond Dust R/C web site. They are planning an ARF version.

http://www.diamonddustrc.com/index.html
Aug 21, 2012, 04:36 AM
Diamond Dust Rc Aircraft Seeking blueprint. Can they help? . Thanks in advance.

Greetings :Bund
Aug 30, 2012, 06:46 AM
deleted
Last edited by iBANK; Aug 30, 2012 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Should have been a reply - needs deleted
Nov 08, 2012, 05:19 PM
Samurai KIIAAAAAAA
Screw-In

Does anyone have any contact info on Diamond Dust RC or Jeff Gilbert Jr. himself? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I tried sending an email through Diamond Dust RC, but it would not go through.

Thanks in advance.

Screw-Out
Nov 09, 2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screw
Screw-In

Does anyone have any contact info on Diamond Dust RC or Jeff Gilbert Jr. himself? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I tried sending an email through Diamond Dust RC, but it would not go through.

Thanks in advance.

Screw-Out
I have the DD plans in JPEG format to scale if that is what you are looking for?
MK