This thread is privately moderated by tnavressdog, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 24, 2006, 03:03 PM
Trader Rating: 74
Thread OP
For Sale

Sony Walkman Memory Stick Player

Hi Guys,

I have a Sony memory stick player that I don't use now and only used a couple times before. It's in like new condition with no scratches. It's just sitting around so I thought I should just sell it. What's nice about it is you can plug in different memory sticks with different groups of songs on each. Means you can expand its memory as technology progresses too. Details can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-NW-MS7-Me.../dp/B00004UE8S

I am open to all offers and trades. Thanks.

Derrick
to remove ads between posts
Sep 24, 2006, 11:47 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Ego varius quis.
Is it able to play Mp3's, or only ATRAC files?

ATRAC sucks most majorly.

Quick Reply