This thread is privately moderated by siryan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 24, 2006, 08:24 AM
Trader Rating: 60
expert heli pilot wanabee
Thread OP
Sold

Honeybee Cp Direct Drive Tail Very Cheap

Up for sale is a honeybee cp with a direct drive tail, i bought this from someone here on rcgroups and when i got it the tail is uncontrollable/yawing so bad. I just replaced the 4 in 1 , some head parts , set it up and now its flying good just test flight it today, if you are not familiar with the direct drive tail better do your research as its tail response/authority is really fast this is my first heli with dd tail so excuse my amazement with it, the only thing to note about as u can see in the picture the tail where the dd motor was mounted was hand made not profesionally done otherwise its functional (got ca in it). this is not a perfect heli cosmetcally but it flies well so im asking only 110 shipped for it paypal preffered and will ship to 48 US state thanks
comes with brand new in package blades and a nimh eflite blade cp stock battery and charger

note: the picture below shows with my dinged up plasti blades i will replace that with a brand new flat bottom blades when i ship it to whoever this heli was sold
Last edited by siryan; Sep 24, 2006 at 10:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply