Sep 24, 2006, 12:06 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Marymoor R/C Club Scale Fly-In Pictures (2006)

After-the-fact fly-in announcement.

The Marymoor R/C Club (Redmond, Washington) held a scale fly-in Sunday, Sept 10, 2006. It was an informal fly-in, weather was great, no rain (this is Seattle!) and light winds.

The event was at the club field, Marymoor Park, also located in Redmond.

Here is a link to some of the pictures I took.

http://www.standleyfamily.com/galler...s.php?album=88

Enjoy.

Ron Standley
to remove ads between posts
Sep 25, 2006, 12:31 AM
Where's the lift?
Hi, Ron! Great pictures (you're quite the photographer!). Glad to see you've gotten back into the hobby after your long hiatus.

Don Bailey
flying large-scale sailplanes (aerotow) nowadays....
Sep 28, 2006, 10:20 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgliderguy
Hi, Ron! Great pictures (you're quite the photographer!). Glad to see you've gotten back into the hobby after your long hiatus.

Don Bailey
flying large-scale sailplanes (aerotow) nowadays....
Hi Don, thanks. Yes, taken up a few old hobbies. R/C and photography.

I have been reading your articles in Quiet Flyer for years, just not doing much flying myself until a few years ago.

Good to hear from you.
Last edited by RonS; Sep 28, 2006 at 10:25 PM.

Quick Reply