http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,214709,00.html

Ya just can't make this stuff up!.....
Sep 20, 2006, 02:39 PM
Out of Time
Bring it on.

Highflight
Sep 20, 2006, 03:05 PM
Useful Idiot
You have to admit that he's a better showman than the "devil" who was there testeday
Sep 20, 2006, 03:22 PM
He is trying to gain a seat on the UN security council by calling
Bush a "Devil". He obviously thinks that many other leaders feel
the way he does. I have a feeling that the "devil" is going to show
him who really intimidates......er.....runs the UN.
Sep 20, 2006, 03:39 PM
Did Chavez get his talking points from the DNC, cause it sounds just like the Democratic party.
Sep 20, 2006, 03:40 PM
Random Pic #23982
Quote:
Chavez also said it might eventually be necessary to move the U.N. headquarters out of the United States.
Even Chavez can have good ideas every now and then. I second the motion to move the UN.
Sep 21, 2006, 08:47 AM
God is good
Let Venezuala have the U.N. A very likely pair!!!
Sep 21, 2006, 08:52 AM
Random Pic #23982
The talk is that Chavez blew it. He was pushing for a seat on the Security Council, but his speech yesterday might have ruined it for him.

You go Hugo!
Sep 21, 2006, 08:57 AM
I hope Venezuela understands they have a real idiot, not to mention future-dictator (i.e. no, or rigged, elections) running their country.

The evidence:

"Believe me, if I were to decide tomorrow to stop sending oil to the United States ... the price would go up to $150, $200 a barrel. But we don't want to do it, and we aren't going to do it," Chavez said. "We ask only for respect."

And, I wonder if his U.S. security all of a sudden had other things to do?

"Fiery Venezuela President Hugo Chavez will 'wrap up' his controversial NYC visit early this morning to return home to Caracas, sources say.

The president cancelled several appointments previously scheduled in NYC today including a second news conference he was to hold at Venezuela's United Nations mission."
Sep 21, 2006, 09:00 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin richards
You have to admit that he's a better showman than the "devil" who was there testeday
When exactly is 'testeday'? Do we have an 8 day week now? Why wasn't I told?
Sep 21, 2006, 09:04 AM
God is good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbo
It must be a Spanish thing!!!
Sep 21, 2006, 10:48 AM
Parrothead Extraordinaire
Quote:
It means test today, not tomorrow!
Sep 21, 2006, 11:01 AM
A slight misspelling. It's Testesday. Every world leader wants to be on record flippin us the bird. That is what we have come to. Baby Huey, the whipping boy. I'm so glad that Bush brought dignity back to the white house. I would venture to say, all those leaders would also want five minutes in the ring with georgie too. There is a process here. We wanted to do the same thing to Castro. Put nair in his shampoo. Demystification. Expose the tyrrant. This is why you always want the high road. Keep your standards. Then you can flick them as knats.
Sep 21, 2006, 11:16 AM
Useful Idiot
Quote:
I am reduced to offering you my humblest apologies for misspelling "yesterday". The fact that a stroke in 2002 severely handicapped my psychomotor skills is offered as a mere excuse. I hope your enjoyment of this forum is not diminished by having to debate with the disabled.
Sep 21, 2006, 11:27 AM
I thought it was some British fortnight thingee.

Quick Reply