Sep 16, 2006, 06:40 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Anyone want to swap a CDE servo mount for a HDE servo mount?

Hi all,
Finally I got down to rebuilding my Trex XL CDE after crashing badly a few months ago, but after ordering all the bits I thought I needed, I still overlooked the fact that the frame set (HS 1076) only comes with the HDE mount for servos
So, just wondering if anyone has a spare CDE servo mount lying around that they would like to exchange for a HDE version mount? I would send airmail to whoever wanted to.
I know I can order one in set HS1093, but I dont need all the other bits that come with it since I didnt break them in my spectacular crash

I hope this is OK to post in this forum, apologies to moderator if it has to be moved.

Cheers,
-John.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply