This thread is privately moderated by Kev71H, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 06, 2016, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymc
haha :d

i cannot keep track of what bikes kevin ownes.
lol
to remove ads between posts
Jun 07, 2016, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMc
haha

I cannot keep track of what bikes Kevin ownes.
Don't worry about keeping track of what Kevin owns, he can't even tell you. He still has bikes he thought he already sold, because he did, and then bought them back, and wants to sell them again, just before buying them back.

Kevin, have you looked into bitcoin trading? Has to be more lucrative than these silly toys that have like 12 fanboys in the entire US.
Jun 07, 2016, 11:09 AM
RCMCC.tripod.com
I think he has spent more time browsing for, making offers, purchasing, listing, entertaining offers, and shipping than actually using the bikes.

I can't blame him - I'm kind of the same way =)
Jun 08, 2016, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyit29
Don't worry about keeping track of what Kevin owns, he can't even tell you. He still has bikes he thought he already sold, because he did, and then bought them back, and wants to sell them again, just before buying them back.

Kevin, have you looked into bitcoin trading? Has to be more lucrative than these silly toys that have like 12 fanboys in the entire US.
Hahahah Wyatt, gotta lovem
Jun 19, 2016, 05:20 PM
Kevin great bike, got it a week ago give or take. It was nicely packaged, Kevin included some accessories, the bike looks great, great price. Opened it today....fathers day gift from Kev. I suppose. :-)
Last edited by the142; Jun 19, 2016 at 05:39 PM.
Jun 19, 2016, 05:44 PM
Nice bike!
Jun 19, 2016, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the142
Kevin great bike, got it a week ago give or take. It was nicely packaged, Kevin included some accessories, the bike looks great, great price. Opened it today....fathers day gift from Kev. I suppose. :-)
Spreading the RC BIKE LOVE all over. Another RC bike brother added. Enjoy.

Kevin
Jun 21, 2016, 01:10 AM
RCMCC.tripod.com
Hey Kev - quick OT - here's the vid I took this afternoon.
I hovered while you ran circles around me, LOL.

Dromida Ominus Maiden 062016 (2 min 52 sec)
Nov 08, 2016, 02:55 AM
Totally off topic.

Good luck to all my American friends for the election tomorrow. It does not look pretty from the other side of the Pacific ocean, but hopefully common sense will prevail. Barack and Michelle are a hard act to follow.
Nov 08, 2016, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro51
Totally off topic.

Good luck to all my American friends for the election tomorrow. It does not look pretty from the other side of the Pacific ocean, but hopefully common sense will prevail. Barack and Michelle are a hard act to follow.
Thanks, Pedro. And they will definitely be a hard act to follow.
Nov 02, 2018, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro51
Totally off topic.

Election: Almost exatly 2 years later to the day......... "So much for common sense".

Kevin
Nov 02, 2018, 05:03 PM
Now now, there is no room for politics in our beloved hobby...no matter how ridiculous the outcome

Did you really think that Trump was going to put an RC race track for bikes in every city? ...oh wait...nevermind.

Quick Reply