This thread is privately moderated by Kev71H, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 14, 2006, 01:03 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Official RCMCC Club San Jose,CA Thread:

Edit: 2/28/2013 RCMCC's New Website Location: www.RCMCConline.com

OK, time to start a dedicated thread for our RCMCC Radio Conrol Motorcycle Club of California club, Located in San Jose, CA.

With all the interest that has sprung up this last year (and in the last 3 years)I wanted to start a dedicated thread on RC Groups for our San Jose (and Bay area) RC Bike brotherhood.

I hope that ones subscribe to this thread so we have a easy way to let ones know when we are going to be getting together or whatever.

We may not have such a nice race track as SV speedway in L.A. BUT we do have a lot of interest that has been shown to RCMCC around here. We actually have a couple hobby shops that is asking us on a regular basis to race on their lot so the interest can be even more!
---------------- ---------------- ---------

Tonight a few of us got together. RCMCC is looking for local Bay Area people to be alerted when we are getting together.

Please subscribe to this thread if you would like to see what we are up to or just dip into our meetings here in the Bay Area!
Last edited by Kev71H; Aug 28, 2013 at 11:05 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 14, 2006, 01:22 AM
Thread OP
Sam, Ray, Brian and I got together tonight. We had the 1/8 scale Kyoshos and the 1/5 bikes. Nitro and Electric (brushless of course)

We ran out of light...........so.........we broke out the long MAG LIGHT and fired up the car and put on the brights!!! My, my, my how we got the bug. We ran from 6:15 to 10:30 well into the dark.

Racing in the dark got us to thinking about how cool it would be to put LED lights on these bad boys!!! Sam already has a ferring on the 1/8 kyosho that has the LED lights.

Maybe we will try to group up a little earlier also.

Anway, Sparks'a'flying (crash bars) we mixed it up until we got tired of guessing where the bikes were..LOL Boy a big mag light sure does help!!!!!
I'm telling ya, we had it bad tonight.

Sammy showed us what he was up to with his 1/8 scale NITRO. A honered RCMCC treat for a couple of us doing the kyosho's in NITRO!!! No pics please!! Its a fun RCMCC "see in person" project(s). Sorry, again no pics respectfully.

We got the orange cones out and ran'em up. Drew a small crowd as always. People in their cars slowing down, people coming up to us while we were running them, heck even the local hobby shop guy was all smiles when he saw us there running the bikes!

Word is that he's going to be getting one ASAP just because he saw how cool they are in real life and not just from pics.

I believe "sweeeeet" was the word of the night tonight.

Anyway, RCMCC is going to get together Next wednesday 9/20/06 from 5pm to "whenever" (More and likely until about 9pm)

We would like to invite anyone to meet with us. Where we are going to meet is yet to be determined.

SO please, subscribe or just chime in with a "hello" and see what we will be up to locally in San Jose, and the Bay Area!!!!!!!

Kevin
RCMCC
www.RCMCConline.com
Last edited by Kev71H; Aug 28, 2013 at 11:05 AM.
Sep 14, 2006, 10:45 AM
RCMCC.tripod.com
Sweet, I like the title of this thread better than the older one. It very obvious now that RCMCC is in the bay area.

Where you guys meeting at next Wednesday? I might be able to make it.

Ian
Sep 14, 2006, 11:05 AM
Thread OP
Well, we had a "small" issue yesterday that Cambrian Plaza has a Flea Market on Wednesdays. So, we met in the rear of the plaza. It worked out great until it got dark. Then....we were having so much fun we just didn't stop. It got kind of hard to see those suckers wisking accross us in the dark!

It was super fun though. Not sure where we will be next Weds. We are up for suggestions.

Kevin
Sep 15, 2006, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev71H
Well, we had a "small" issue yesterday that Cambrian Plaza has a Flea Market on Wednesdays. So, we met in the rear of the plaza. It worked out great until it got dark. Then....we were having so much fun we just didn't stop. It got kind of hard to see those suckers wisking accross us in the dark!

It was super fun though. Not sure where we will be next Weds. We are up for suggestions.

Kevin
You guys need to make it a sticky. And I'm glad you guys got the itch again.
Sep 15, 2006, 11:12 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOT ROD LOCAL
You guys need to make it a sticky. And I'm glad you guys got the itch again.
Tim, I have no Idea how to make it a "Sticky".

Yea....we got the itch badly again. Its been a little while since we met as a club group.
Sep 15, 2006, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev71H
Tim, I have no Idea how to make it a "Sticky".

click on "report to moderator" and ask nicely.
Sep 16, 2006, 10:48 PM
I'm hooked on RC Moto
Hey Count me in. San Jose is a little far for me on a Weds. But anytime your getting together on weekend I would love to come out and run with you guys and be a part of your club.
I'll watch this thread closely to see what you guys are up to.
Hope to see you soon.
Sep 17, 2006, 12:47 AM
Bruce
Quote:
click on "report to moderator" and ask nicely.
Maybe he can un-sticky "2006 international UK bike race" too.
Sep 17, 2006, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
Maybe he can un-sticky "2006 international UK bike race" too.
I had the challange stickied. And figured were done so unsticky it. The U.K. is up to someone else.

How's Karen?
Sep 18, 2006, 11:03 AM
STeve B in NC
I think John Veal (nuoviac) is the unofficial moderator on that thread. I guess he will have to get it unstuck.
Sep 25, 2006, 12:54 AM
Is this thread going to be used.
Sep 25, 2006, 06:37 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Is this thread going to be used.

Yeppers
Sep 25, 2006, 06:38 PM
Thread OP
Wednesday of this week. We plan to have a group meet. Destination to be determined tomorrow.

Wednesday after 4:30 pm. Who else wants to come?
Sep 25, 2006, 06:52 PM
Kevin: I would love to join you guys, but my private jet is on empty

I still need Ray's and your info from the race:

Name (just to make sure I have the correct spelling)
Class
Chassis
Motor/Engine
Battery/Fuel
ESC (if applicable)
Radio
Tires
Wheels

Lito

Quick Reply