This thread is privately moderated by putt_13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 15, 2002, 02:51 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP

SOLD

Hey,
I have an Sky Master by Thunder Tiger, that has perfectly working electronics. The plane itself is in OK shape. There is some epoxy on the tail, and the firewall. You could prolly fly it with the right prop, but I never ordered a new one. But you could also use all the electronics out of the SkyMaster and put them into a a new plane.

Heres What I Have:
1. Panda Transmitter(27.145)
2. Panda 2 Channel Receiver
3. 2 Working Servos
4. Auto-Cut Off System
5. 2 Batteries(1 needs work)
6. Panda 12v DC Charger
7. On/Off Switch
8. Motor Start Button

I also have a motor and a gearbox. The gearshaft in the box is broken, but I assume you could buy a new one. The prop is also broken, but u can buy a new one at this URL, as well as the other parts. Here it is http://www.quicktechhobby.com/prices...0Airplanes.htm I would suggest just using the internals for a Foamie or something. I'm asking 60 dollars plus shipping or The Best Offer I Receive . THanx Patrick

PS-You can either PM me with an offer, reply with an offer, or email me at [email protected]

Pics in the next posts
Last edited by putt_13; Aug 25, 2002 at 12:27 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 15, 2002, 02:53 PM
Thread OP

Pics

Heres the whole package. Thanx Patrick
Aug 15, 2002, 02:54 PM
Thread OP

More

More pics
Aug 15, 2002, 04:47 PM
www.rcmagazine.net

Well, here we go again...

Guess this never sold in any of the other posts, My same offer stands if you are interested, THANKS!!!
Aug 25, 2002, 12:27 AM
Thread OP

SOLD

Sorry. I sold it. Thanx Patrick

Quick Reply