Sep 08, 2006, 08:58 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Show us your favorite covering scheme, livery

I've got a GP Giant Aeromaster bipe on the boards and I'm starting to think about the covering scheme. I'm not very creative or design oriented because I'm brain dead on that lobe of my knoggin. I'd love to see what others have done so please consider my plea that you post your favorite cover design, livery, whatever you want to call it and whether its a biplane, aerobat or sport flyer. Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 09, 2006, 04:10 PM
pd1
pd1
Here's a modified original Aeromaster, it was the second prototype for the swept wing mods,1968 or 1969 I think. All monocoat, to this day I don't want to do checkers again. It looked good in the air. By the way there are very few mods to make it look this way.
Sep 10, 2006, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pd1
Here's a modified original Aeromaster, it was the second prototype for the swept wing mods,1968 or 1969 I think. All monocoat, to this day I don't want to do checkers again. It looked good in the air. By the way there are very few mods to make it look this way.
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!! both of them. how long to do them? as for pics of cool designs, i don't have any to post but maybe i can explain the concept to you....if your plane is open framework use clear red covering with clear black starburst on wings and stab. run 3 black strips starting at the cowle and meeting together at the fin on each side. the black strips are wide at the cowle and taper to a point meeting at the fin. you'll have to decide how wide to make the strips. whatever is pleasing to your eye. the plane is pure eye candy in the sun. hope this is understandable and gives you an idea.
good luck on your search. post pics and lots of them of the design you choose.
the wiz

Quick Reply