Sep 07, 2006, 05:13 PM
Twisted and Confused
Discussion

Lift Ticket Directors Cut Coming Soon!

Just a heads up to let you know that the LTDC is coming out tomorrow (US time), I'd suggest that if you haven't done already, put your order in. I missed getting hold of the VHS and kicked myself so I put my order in for the new DVD. Dave is a really nice guy, he'll be able to help you with anything you need.

Check out the website and look at the mpegs for a preview. All the sections are awesome, and I'm looking forward to seeing the new section added on DSing. The opening flight of the F20 in front of the goldern gate bridge is worth the price alone.

Fill in those cold wet days with a nice video.

Steve
to remove ads between posts
Sep 08, 2006, 02:16 AM
Slopeaholic
The ordering page is open folks!
Sep 08, 2006, 02:35 AM
Ninja of the Nasty
I got mine , well i ordered it anyways..

Can't wait... its gonna be funny to see the DS'ing back then thinking they were fast hahaha

JOe

Quick Reply