Sep 01, 2006, 11:07 PM
GOT WIND?
Thread OP
Discussion

Tailless airfoil? DS machine?frontside sloper?

Hi all,
I am building a DS machine slash front side speed machine. What is the best airfoil to use? EH series? or what. What Camber? What percent in thickness?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Are there many threads asking these same questions?
-Jason
to remove ads between posts
Sep 01, 2006, 11:32 PM
Der Haifisch!! R.I.P.
DS19, DS21... those are both very fast DS foils..

BD
Sep 01, 2006, 11:41 PM
GOT WIND?
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeDee
DS19, DS21... those are both very fast DS foils..

BD
Thanks man Hey when you going to come down for some Poway combat help me give some locals a tune up We are going to be up there this sunday.
-Jason
Sep 01, 2006, 11:46 PM
tailess airfoil brian

the one I would use is the one thats already done, call bowman and have him send you a jw

all the cool kids are going to fermin on Sunday
Sep 02, 2006, 01:04 AM
Striving to Rip the Bring
If you want to build your own, PW51. If you would rather buy one, JW.

Poway? You guys combatted last weekend... and this hurricane is going to give east winds over the mountains! Looks like Mt laguna's inaugral weekend to me.
Sep 02, 2006, 10:50 AM
Der Haifisch!! R.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theclaw
Thanks man Hey when you going to come down for some Poway combat help me give some locals a tune up We are going to be up there this sunday.
-Jason
I don't have any foam to combat. I have a battle tested Mach Dart that will hold together till at least 164mph.. lololol I am getting ready to bag some wings, and had already committed to going to Fermin with WL (Way Lame, whatta loser.. take your pick)

BD

Quick Reply