Aug 29, 2006, 07:30 AM
Thread OP
Link

Riva Aquarama

While browsing through ebay I found this Riva Aquarama which looks stunning. I think it is just for show purposes but no doubt could be converted to radio control. Just thought you guys would find this interesting, and maybe have an interest in buying it!

Link - Riva Aquarama

*I don't have anything to do with the sale of this item! (it's from the netherlands)*
to remove ads between posts
Aug 29, 2006, 09:52 AM
From the fittings in photo, I'm pretty sure this is from the Mamoli kit ,which is readilly adapted to R/C during construction. Quality of kit is excellent, but all instructions and legends on plans are in Italian. Retrofit would be very very difficult,especially getting the sun lounge at stern modified to make it removable. I didn't look at the ebay price for this, but suspect one would be better off to get the kit from Mamoli and build for R/C at the beginning. By the way, the "standard" motor option offered with the kit is way underpowered. I'm thinking about replacing the running gear on mine.

Quick Reply