F-27C Stryker - Beyond the Parkflyer - Page 1035 - RC Groups
Jan 07, 2013, 11:50 AM
Not a newbie anymore..
Quote:
Originally Posted by splais
Yes, got it done. ProMix 1 - offset to rudder 1; ProMix 2 - offset to rudder 2, both on same switch. Thanks.
Thats good to hear...
to remove ads between posts
Jan 07, 2013, 12:26 PM
Livin it UP when Im goin DOWN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickflaguy
Do you already have the motor or are you about to order? If you are shopping around you might as well look for a proven setup. (e.g. HET 2W25 on 4S) if you want to upgrade a stock Stryker C. I do not have any experience with the motor in your links, and I could be terribly wrong, but: Got to tell you the numbers in your links were not that impressive imho. Might as well stick to the stock motor, fit a 60A ESC and run a 6x4sport on 4S rather than "sidegrading" to the Firepower motor.
Jan 11, 2013, 06:05 PM
Hey dudes!
This thread used to be full of action and epic posts by a great number of very skilled and active RCdudes!
I and a handful of others have moved on to the HP section, mainly, because speed is an addiction. As for the rest of you guys; where have you been hiding?
Miss you all.....

-Arcteryxxx
Jan 11, 2013, 06:30 PM
Not a newbie anymore..
Got a link too get use to HP section...
Jan 11, 2013, 06:40 PM
Sure! Go to the forum menu and choose Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes - High Performance...
I'm sure you'll bounce into some dudes there
Jan 11, 2013, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcteryxxx
Do you already have the motor or are you about to order? If you are shopping around you might as well look for a proven setup. (e.g. HET 2W25 on 4S) if you want to upgrade a stock Stryker C. I do not have any experience with the motor in your links, and I could be terribly wrong, but: Got to tell you the numbers in your links were not that impressive imho. Might as well stick to the stock motor, fit a 60A ESC and run a 6x4sport on 4S rather than "sidegrading" to the Firepower motor.

i have the het 2w25 on a stryker , i dont remember who recomend that set up but its a great set up for a good 120+ mph . as for the motor from headsuprc.com
i have the powerup 450 jet motor its a 2950 kv motor. it pushes one for my funjets to around 115mph on a 3s 2650 30c battery with a 6x4 prop . that motor goes for around 25.00 bucks ,can go with a 4s and smaller prop to probably get more mph ,but ive never tried it .
Jan 11, 2013, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcteryxxx
Hey dudes!
This thread used to be full of action and epic posts by a great number of very skilled and active RCdudes!
I and a handful of others have moved on to the HP section, mainly, because speed is an addiction. As for the rest of you guys; where have you been hiding?
Miss you all.....

-Arcteryxxx
i learned alot and still am learning alot from you and the other speed gurus, whixh have left a wealth of speed info here . i guess this place has died down since alot of people arent aware that you can still get a bare frame for 20.00 . so i guess it boils down that there are only noobies like myself that lurk through the old post for speed tips.
im subscribed to this thread so i get instant email notification . so i check to see if there something new i can learn . if it wasnt for the instant email notice i propably wouldnt come in here.
your advice and tips eft behind has helped me alot . thanks ive been flying strykers and funjets for over two years now thanks to you guys . i love strykers
cheers
Jan 12, 2013, 04:23 AM
Hi any UK folk after a F27c Stryker then let me know as I am thinking of selling mine. Its RTF with 3900kv motor to run on a 3s 2200mah lipo.
If intetesed please PM me.
Hope you dont mind me posting here. I Still fly it every now and again but not so much. It is a lot of fun the good ol Stryker.
Jan 12, 2013, 05:37 PM
If I go with the stock tails, are they paintable?
Jan 12, 2013, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickflaguy
If I go with the stock tails, are they paintable?
Sure!
Jan 12, 2013, 10:14 PM
no more glow models for me!!!!
anything is paintable, if you use the right paint....in this case, krylon spraypaint is a good match for the tails..i prime my fuselage with wbpu, then paint them. it gives the foam a hard shell and a better surface to paint.
Jan 25, 2013, 04:38 PM
Here we go again....
Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359149927.453375.jpg
Views: 56
Size: 95.0 KB
Description:

This is gonna be different....
Last edited by Arcteryxxx; Jan 25, 2013 at 04:45 PM.
Jan 25, 2013, 04:57 PM
10 minutes and a sip of tinto later....
Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359151040.247287.jpg
Views: 55
Size: 86.5 KB
Description:
Jan 25, 2013, 07:19 PM
Nice... good to see some action here again. What are you goin for this time?
Jan 25, 2013, 07:25 PM
Thanks Arcteryxxx ! You prompted me to buy another C. I see the price has gone up a few beans.