Old Jul 05, 2012, 11:43 AM
Find More Posts by takisgiann
takis
A nice video enjoy
ParkZone F-27Q Gopro Stryker windy in Greece (2 min 31 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 05, 2012, 12:06 PM
Find More Posts by Arcteryxxx
Livin it UP when Im goin DOWN
Great video! Thanks
Old Jul 05, 2012, 02:32 PM
Find More Posts by THESANDMAN
that was a really nice video
Old Jul 05, 2012, 03:02 PM
Find More Posts by IFlyRCs
ICrashRCs
Still no flight report on the 2900 Sandman?
Old Jul 05, 2012, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFlyRCs View Post
Still no flight report on the 2900 Sandman?
yes i posted it on the flyjet thread ,
Old Jul 05, 2012, 03:17 PM
ICrashRCs
lol, yep, I even replied to it.
My bad
but still want to hear your 90% WOT report.
Old Jul 05, 2012, 03:32 PM
Find More Posts by NorCalMatCat
FPV Electronics For Life!
Woo I finally just maidened mine! Needed some trim to take out what appeared to be torque roll but then it flew like on rails! Was a little windy but I could hardly tell it handles wind pretty nice, and FAST! Working on the video now, hopefully I captured the plane descently in the video ROFL.
Old Jul 05, 2012, 04:36 PM
Stryker F-27C Maiden (1 min 25 sec)

Crappy camera angle because I had no one to operate it
Old Jul 05, 2012, 05:23 PM
ICrashRCs
Congrats!
lol, I like the editing.
looks like you had fun.
Did you try gliding into the wind any?
It's amazing how well they glide.
A lot of the time I just take it straight up to a speck and glide all the way down.
Wait to you jack it up and go 4s! Woo Hoo!
Old Jul 05, 2012, 05:47 PM
I did a little bit of gliding just to see how it would handle, I mainly zoomed around at full throttle ROFL. I do a lot of slow gliding with my Bixler, so this flght was all about speed .
Old Jul 05, 2012, 08:56 PM
I did a second flight today This time I had a camera man but he couldn't keep up with it and most of the in shot views are out of focus! I will put together a vid of the good shots, but here are some screenshots from the video .
Old Jul 06, 2012, 12:39 AM
Here it is, some video from the second flight.

Stryker 2nd Flight (2 min 5 sec)
Old Jul 08, 2012, 07:56 PM
Holy cow, I had a close one showing off today :P I was doing a vertical full throttle dive, and pulled up a tad later then I ment to... This was over 2 foot tall grass, and you could hear the grass SMACKING against the airframe as it brushed the grass and shot back up vertical!

I dunno how fast it was going, but I bet it was over 100mph :P. No damage though, just REALLY close and cool sounding, that grass was SMACKING the airframe :P.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalMatCat View Post
Holy cow, I had a close one showing off today :P I was doing a vertical full throttle dive, and pulled up a tad later then I ment to... This was over 2 foot tall grass, and you could hear the grass SMACKING against the airframe as it brushed the grass and shot back up vertical!

I dunno how fast it was going, but I bet it was over 100mph :P. No damage though, just REALLY close and cool sounding, that grass was SMACKING the airframe :P.
how ironic that i did the same exact thing EXECPT i wasnt so lucky i didnt recover from the dive , and it was elephant grass( or what they call it at the fieldi fly in) any way i heard the sounds ,but that was about it . it took me an hour to find her. not to mention it was around 95 degrees here in NYC so it was a brutal search for me
Old Jul 09, 2012, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THESANDMAN View Post
how ironic that i did the same exact thing EXECPT i wasnt so lucky i didnt recover from the dive , and it was elephant grass( or what they call it at the fieldi fly in) any way i heard the sounds ,but that was about it . it took me an hour to find her. not to mention it was around 95 degrees here in NYC so it was a brutal search for me
Eep! If it had nosed into the ground at that speed I don't think there would be much left but foam confetti :P