Pinion Gears - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 24, 2006, 06:17 PM
Discussion

Pinion Gears

I am 59 years old & new at this R/C Helicopter stuff and I own a HoneyBee CP2. I have searched all over and can't seem to find anywhere that sells PINION GEARS. I need to get some 8T and 9T and having a general difficulty since I live in Mexico (U.S. Retired Military) and alot of US Stores do not ship here.

I would appreciate any help and information on this and any PARTS for my HB CP2.

Gracias,
Senor Jack
to remove ads between posts
Aug 24, 2006, 06:25 PM
veni,vidi, roto volubilis
try allerc.com for your pinions, this is their pinion page here>>> All E RC Pinions and most of the heli based stores that advertise here on RCG will cater for your spare parts for the CP2

phil
Aug 24, 2006, 06:58 PM
"Heli-Pimp"
Try Team Associated or HPI branded micro RS4 pinions for 2mm shaft motors, for cars, they are available wherever a large selection of electric RC car stuff can be found.
Aug 24, 2006, 06:59 PM
"Heli-Pimp"
What size do you need I can send you a ten tooth, as I have a spare or two... oops, I see your post I can get you an 8 and 9 tooth from my LHS.

Marine Corps; Semper Fi!
Ken
Aug 24, 2006, 07:11 PM
veni,vidi, roto volubilis
you should have a read of this post by toshi morita>>> Updated Pinion List Thread, it has a great list of the available pinions that you can use on your heli, and as ken already said heli pinions aren't the only ones that will fit.

also as your a new commer to the hobby and rcgroups let me say welcome , and with this in mind you will find the Electric Heli's Begginers Guide (also by toshi morita) an invaluable read, you can download it here>> EHBG V16

phil
Aug 24, 2006, 10:21 PM
Thanks Happy Harry and all who responded. Kbill...I will save you as a last resort and I do appreciate your offer. Quadalajara is a 5 hour drive from where I am...rumor is there is a Hobby shop there ! But this is Mexico...anyone who has ever been "DEEP" into Mexico as I am knows my plight!

Senor Jack