Aug 31, 2006, 12:25 AM
UBEN you cam get that cheaper here with free shipping

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/rc-.../?sck=46495882

where are you supose to get this cell pro at ive been reading all about it but FMA didnt have it on there site whos got it?? is there anything as good as this that plugs into your wall???

thanks
to remove ads between posts
Aug 31, 2006, 12:31 PM
Thread OP
We have one of the Cell pro 4S in stock and will have 6 of the HD 6S in a week and more of the Cell Pro 4 S very soon

Brian

http://www.tanicpacks.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=82
Sep 05, 2006, 02:34 PM
Micro Flyer "Q"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ormandj
Hehe, I understand it's a function of the charger, I'm not really convinced it's optimal though. I've seen faster charging simply by specifying the rate you want to charge at. That's why I made my "I guess" statement. I suppose for new folks though, it would be a feature. For me - one more function I don't want/need. :P

It is a great little charger though, no doubt about it. I second the poster who said it's the best for 4s and under. Can't go wrong with the price, too!
I have been flying slimer RC models for well over 50 plus years now, and clean, quiet electrics since the mid 90s.

So I suppose that a newbie on either count I am not. What I do know is a good product when I see one. What I also know is a bargain when I run into one. In both cases the Cellpro 4S by FMA Direct wins hands down.

I also agree with z1nonlyone's post replying to yours, the one where you were replying to one of mine. He hit the nail on its head with his post. I could have not done better myself.

PS: The Auto Function charge feature is defeatable on the Cellpro 4S. If you don't want to use it, you don't have to.
Sep 05, 2006, 03:50 PM
I am planning to buy a BalancePro HD 6s to charge the EVO 4900mAh 6S1P in my Trex 600. Does anyone has a clue if the "BalancePro HD to ThunderPower or PolyQuest Adapter" will work to connect them?

Also any insight in charging 6S on this charger is welcome.
Sep 05, 2006, 05:12 PM
Thread OP
if it has the EVO plug there is no adaptor for it for the charger yet that I know of if you can get the other end then of course an adaptor plug can be made pretty easily

B
Sep 05, 2006, 06:52 PM
I just have order the packs. Guess I'll have to wait until they arrive to check for the plug.
Sep 07, 2006, 10:37 PM
Thread OP
Finally hooked up the PC interface to the 6S tonight and I must say the info is great. It shows individual cells and voltages during the charge you can save the charge for later comparisons, it makes graphs of group of cells and more I am sure I will find out. Very nice info to have. If you are a tinkerer I recommend the PC interface.

Brian
Sep 07, 2006, 11:14 PM
VE7FM
Its almost tempting to take an Atmel AVR and parse the data to a 2x16 or a 2x20 lcd display - then the 6S charger would be just like the Cellpro.
Sep 11, 2006, 11:02 PM
Thread OP
By the way for those who are concerned about the HD 6S charger not having an LCD display plug your watt meter in series during the charge and it will tell you amps of charge, volts and mah put back into the pack.

Brian
Sep 12, 2006, 06:45 AM
Yep. I'm using my Hyperion Emeter in line and it works just fine and I can save the charge data into memory and if I ever get off my rear, I could even upload the saved memory's from the Emeter to my computer.

Brian thanks for taking time to discuss the charger and taps last night...I know you would have rather watched the football game....much appreciated.

Steve

Quick Reply