Oct 03, 2006, 08:06 AM
My CX was acting just like you describe but not after a long layup. Turned out it was the transmitter - not the heli.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 04, 2006, 06:30 AM
Thread OP
You mean the transmitter as in the one with the controls on it, or the 4 in 1 on the cx?
Nov 25, 2006, 08:15 AM
I am having same problem
Nov 25, 2006, 08:19 AM

Red light blade cx

Read it could be a transmitter problem. Will blade cp transmitter work on the blade cx?
Nov 30, 2006, 10:57 AM
Just a thought but u mentioned flying ur brothers cx and flying fine, swap ur 4 in 1 into his and see wat happens.
Nov 26, 2007, 05:31 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread but what is the best lube to use on these small co-axial heli's? Is graphite powder any good?
Thanks
Nick
Nov 26, 2007, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Sorry to hijack the thread but what is the best lube to use on these small co-axial heli's? Is graphite powder any good?
Thanks
Nick
Not sure what there is to lube. I imagine the bearings could be soaked overnight in a low viscosity oil because they are not water-tight sealed, but other than this, there isn't really anything to lube. Graphite would not be a good choice for bearings this small (or ball bearings in general) and if powdered, it would be difficult to get inside the race anyway.

I've got hundreds of flights on all original bearings in a few coaxials and they are as smooth as new. There is no metal on metal friction in these, other than what takes place inside the bearings. Even lower thrust washers and retaining collars (if properly installed) spin WITH inner races, hence no friction there.

If anything appears to be binding, glad to help if I can.

Regards

Quick Reply