This thread is privately moderated by Mike Hall, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 21, 2006, 07:44 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Thread OP
For Sale

CNC router table and vacuum former

I need to sell this tooltech CNC router that I have had for some time now. I bought the router to do male-female plugs for molding depron foam but got into balsa designs and got a Laser cutter. This CNC table is brand new and is complete with Power supply and control drivers. The table is has a work area of 24x36 and uses a standard bosch router. I paid close to $4000 for this unit a few years back. First $2500 takes it. I can crate for shipping if needed.

I also have a 22"x 22" vacuum former that I need to sell. This is not a home made former. This is an industrial machine with large vacuum pump and tank. The machine also needs air to operate the pallet up and down. I have Close to $2000 in this machine after installing heaters. First $1500 takes it. THis machine is large and would have to be shipped truck for sure. I can get pictures and supply more info if your interested.

Thanks
Mike
to remove ads between posts
Aug 22, 2006, 09:45 AM
Trader Rating: 0

3-axis?

Is the router a 3-axis or just an 2-axis?
Aug 22, 2006, 10:09 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Thread OP
Its 3-axis. the Z axis is 4" if I remember right. I guess the Z axis would be up and down.

Mike

Quick Reply