Aug 21, 2006, 12:16 PM
Thread OP
Alert

US F3B team selections

This week at the AMA site will be the US F3B Team Selections.

I would like to thank in advance all volunteers that make this possible.
If you can volunteer and haven't talked to Jack Iafret or Marc Gellart there's still time.

For those that haven't seen F3B, you are missing something.
The TD part you know... 10minutes (always) 1 meter /per 5 point landing without skegs.

The Distance is the most fun part in my opinion. Distance is like racing and yahting. Know when to go slow and when to go fast.
When its fast.... well its loads of fun....

Speed, is just that... FAST... 4 legs with ballast and fast turns. Smooth, short, and fast wins. Times for the 600 meters can range from 14-23 seconds... It all depends on the air.

So if you can make it you are sure to see some cool stuff going on. I am hoping that some of you get hooked enough to want to try it sometime...
We need more fliers if we are too compete on a world class level.

If you can help, and watch even better. If you can't volunteer, I hope you can make it too watch... Unlike TD this IS a spectator sport since distance and speed have something to watch...

Learning to FLY F3B WILL MAKE YOU A BETTER PILOT...

See ya all there... And thanks again volunteers.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2006, 08:36 PM
Team WC2013 F3K
[QUOTE=jsteifel]Learning to FLY F3B WILL MAKE YOU A BETTER PILOT...[QUOTE]

So true!

And for those aiming high... you'll end up posing for all your fans like your predecessors...

/Jonas Ekman
Last edited by oakman7004; Aug 21, 2006 at 08:41 PM.

Quick Reply