Walsall 2006! - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 21, 2006, 09:09 AM
Single-task at best...
Discussion

Walsall 2006!

So the wind blew all weekend and kept a lot of people away, but those of us that turned up had a great time!

All praise to our hosts, the ladies and gents of the Greenacres MAC for their wonderful hospitality over the two day event.

tim
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2006, 09:27 AM
Single-task at best...
The last few....

If anyone needs further details about any of these models, then I might be able to help a little.

So then.......has anyone else got any pics?

tim
Aug 21, 2006, 11:35 AM
Sloping off....
Great pics Tim- as usual you've captured the event perfectly.

Thanks once again to all at Greenacres MAC for putting on an excellent event, I'm sure that it's very much appreciated by all who come along
Aug 21, 2006, 11:44 AM
Thanks tim and Leccyflyer for your comments.

glad to see you the weekend in such poor conditions i'm glad you enjoyed yourselves and I'm sure we will see you again at the next meeting.

chris
Aug 21, 2006, 04:42 PM
Great event as usual , even arranged for the rain to stay away until we were driving out at the end of the day! Enjoyed flying my Gladiator and will be back with something even bigger next year :)..............Martin
Aug 21, 2006, 05:12 PM
Single-task at best...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartman24
...........Martin
Now I can put a face to the name! Nice to meet you Martin!

tim
Aug 21, 2006, 05:21 PM
Many thanks Tim for posting the excellent pics.

My thanks also to Greenacres MAC for putting on the usual super event. It was a tad breezy on Saturday but straight down the strip so not too difficult to fly.

Looking forward to next year.

Bob
Aug 21, 2006, 05:27 PM
Sloping off....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartman24
Great event as usual , even arranged for the rain to stay away until we were driving out at the end of the day! Enjoyed flying my Gladiator and will be back with something even bigger next year :)..............Martin
Martin

Wish I'd known that was you - we spoke briefly just as you were packing up for the journey home and I was asking about that super little Hurricane you had. Anyway- good to see you
Aug 21, 2006, 06:18 PM
flight999
Usual great show by the
Greenacres boys (and gals).

The tea and eats were a
lifesaver on Sunday.

Many thanks,
see you again next year.

Flight.
Aug 22, 2006, 03:33 PM
Lover of scale R/C
Excellent stuff-looked like a fun day,and Bob sure does get about,he must love driving too!

Matt
Aug 22, 2006, 05:19 PM
According to the P.A. at Woodspring, he`s also good looking ,debbonair, & a exudes testosterone in a cloud.

Quick Reply