This thread is privately moderated by Ghia, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 17, 2006, 03:48 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Garland
Thread OP
For Sale

Need Hawk sport or hawk 3 parts? I have a box o them. ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE GUNNELL

have a complete hawk airframe and a box of parts. It even has all servos (not very good ones) they work fine i can post actual specs later.

I bought it about 2 years ago had a blast flying it, so much so I flew it into a tree. My bud wanted to try helis, and bought it and a crash kit. He totally went retarded or something installing the spindle/blade grips. (using the instructoins) Spooled it up and it wouldnt lift.... I got disgusted and whooped his butt Hawk went on the shelf till I could dig into the rotorhead sickness my bud caused.

We worked out a trade once he saw my sweet flying Ventuer 30 ( THATS now wrecked sitting in his shed).

After I got a Corona as my heli trainer, I dont need the hawk I might still get a Hawk pro and electrify it later tho.

The parts are in great shape. It would be excellent as a parts heli.

Holla at me if ya need a Hawk part and I can give ya a good deal If I have said part. Some parts are for the Hawk III.

ALLL PROCEEDS GO TO THE GUNNELL FAMILY.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 17, 2006, 05:47 PM
Trader Rating: 65
PM sent I'm interested
Aug 18, 2006, 01:33 AM
Garland
Thread OP
Pics will be up by Sunday, as I am getting married today (friday). All Pms are answered and I will get back with everyone.
Aug 19, 2006, 10:09 AM
Trader Rating: 22
more kW, more problems
congradulations!!!

they say marriage is like a hurricane - at the beginning, there's a lot of suckin and blowin; at the end, the house is gone, the car's gone, the kids are gone...
Aug 21, 2006, 10:58 PM
Garland
Thread OP
She isnt a beauty queen, I know... Im asking 200$ for everything in the pics. I can take more pics also if a person needs. The TT 39 runs fine but the piston is dark as in a newby ran hot once type of thing. Other eng parts are fine.

Tank.... (in the built hawk) has been injured with a glue attempt my bud did (maybe thats why the TT 39 ran hot) and the boom has a dent but the wire drive still works fine.

gyros still work fine as do the servos in the built heli. S3004& S148 servos inthe heli.

Some of those parts are for a Hawk 3 with a 8mm main shaft.

I'll try to sell all together for a few days and then I'll split it up. I realize this is more a spare parts type of heli...... BUT with some TLC she would fly well and I enjoyed this Hawk thoroughly.

Pics are in here:

http://www.rchelispot.com/album_pers...hp?user_id=169
Sorry I couldnt update this on Sunday. I apologize.
Last edited by Ghia; Aug 21, 2006 at 11:44 PM.

Quick Reply