Aug 16, 2006, 08:34 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Have Hacker & $175, want aerobatic sailplane

Last weekend I attended a big fly in here in western Wisconsin. There was a gap in the activities as the wind picked up a little so I decided to put up my brushless powered Easy Glider. As soon as I launched somebody put on some nice light classicial music over the PA system. I have never flown to music but have always wanted to. To shorten the story it worked out very nicely, but the EZ-G lacked in verticle and rolls were not good.
Have a Hacker B20-15L with 4:1 gearbox and a few $ left over after filling up my gas tank so am looking for a "warmliner" that will give me some nice rolls and loops. Looked at the Omega 1.5 and the Filip 400RG so far.

Suggestions ?

RonJ
to remove ads between posts
Aug 17, 2006, 11:34 AM
That is a small power system so go with the lighter Omega 1.5M. It is a nice sailplane.

Quick Reply