This thread is privately moderated by JimJams, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 16, 2006, 06:43 AM
Trader Rating: 0
needs a bigger shed
Thread OP
For Sale

DG-1000 1:5 scale 3.8m (Australia NZ only)

DG-1000 1:5 scale RC sailplane 3.8m

H-MODEL fully moulded fibreglass & carbon fibre

For sale on Ebay, you are bidding on a new, never been before flown 1:5 scale RC sailplane. This European made 1:5 scale flying model is the best available, completely made of fibreglass and carbon fibre.
The entire plane has be sanded back to remove all mould marks and recoated in 2-pack gel-coat. The wing tips and Swiss tail insignia has been carefully airbrushed on in hard acrylic paint… they are not stickers.

The DG logo and rego markings have been custom made to suit the rare red DG styling.

The cockpit has been detailed with stitched felt seats and resin controls. The instrument panel has all instruments fitted, with enamel lenses.

The canopy opens like the real thing and has working hatches.

Retractable landing gear has been fitted with opening doors and a low impact rubber tyre. (Retract servo not installed.)

All servos are HiTec metal geared.

Comes with 2 sets of carbon reinforced wing tips; standard and winglets. Wingspan is 3.6m, but breaks down for easy transport.

Requires: 5 to 6 channel transmitter and reciever, batttery and retract servo.

This is a top of the range scale sailplane that has had no expense spared, literally costing thousands. This is a forced sale as I about to get married. I really do wish I did not have to sell this, let alone before it's maiden flight, but sometimes we need to make big sacrifices.

SEE:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE%3AIT&rd=1
to remove ads between posts
Aug 18, 2006, 12:39 PM
Trader Rating: 22
more kW, more problems
WOW. this is an awesome glider!

Quick Reply